Two painful deaths [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Annadelia Beckett having just lost her father, wept at his grave "I lost everything papa, I have nothing left" she knelt down staring at the grave "I can't do this alone, No one will want me after he left me, my own children will call someone else mother more than likely" sniffled "Perhaps I...join you" glanced to the sword that was strapped to her hip "Y-yes join you" removed the sword from the sheath, though sets it to her one side, moved her hands to the ground closeby digging her own grave, grabbing her sword once more she slips into the grave. "I love you papa" she sniffled then stabs herself in the heart, laying there to die, her eyes up to the sky

Annadelia - Imgur  (reference picture, and big thanks to @Hopeful to allow me to rp her, short lived but well certain things didn't plan out and just didn't have the motivation to roleplay her anymore)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a certain Rose Obediah was suffering her own fate, for so long she suffered so much loss in her life it drove her insane. So much insane she go about and attempt to kill anything that moved though she did this in the shadows, she was just a broken woman. During one of her fights with a random person she felt something pierce her heart, she felt so cold and numb. Her body falls to the side, her gaze hazy from the blood loss, though a deep cackle left her as her life drifted away, sadly no one would know of this only if her body were to be found...one day

( I do thank @Zakajaervi for allowing me to roleplay her, sorry it turned this way just lost so much motivation and felt like no matter what I did wasn't good enough. Sorry these deaths are not detailed or very long, just wanted something simple)

71c859d990a8d23743ec4ff2f8a53229.jpg

Lord Solomon Obediah has literally no way of knowing she is dead, and still thinks she has just left the family she hates.