UTTERLY FOR GOD [SHELF]

milkyi

ahSs_D1lTdDHFCj2cGfk-DRM_9jEiH1lk5OwDdHWM4wLK3ZfucmenZJHFui9mB9353cBVnkUo9_pt-_NT5S3cyN48J3QQiUQIcWmKLk2qdjCMtzBysIYeOAusjzhoZffut80_eDRgXxmGVTgGAkI8pYv-LzxL_8eNuj047fgmUHU_W-n30G7NWNeWES0KA

BWdMziv508YfdwM4pAsC4RuV-k81M_HsAUQVyXxzuLDx6J8OB-rTR5Wppss_n0Tnh6uO0OPn4Wqfx6r_pdHlOkx1KZdLbRR-Fa0PFLl1Awp3XWDfDbTeZTAX1kTn1EYDfw2yhQ6oDltXTGcWhvk7BA6_aAaeS2ahpBovQ38d6RSoKgbGT-GW5V4rHZUqvA

The Right Reverend Mother Maya

circa. 452 E.S. 

AGatkxyD8JDyDhlcsfQmHq-izjg0fctUn23c6dinOLjJA2Li7wLfWcAO-O6eiabKXaJdw0H7MYD9V4Hgd02CYQ4xt9SsJK7mAEKWM1k6S9rz6J0ycw99Nz9wYrssBrLhH0NoaXmG59j97thCO0TJnbfhtNjtYQgTVvEZ04DtL8gNgLIBMkWrZCgHQWPjRg

Recently, the city of Karosgrad was met with great tragedy, as the deaths of Ivan Godunov and Maya Cecilya shook family and friends to their core. One by his own hand, the other through grief and sickness. Both too soon. Though the passing of their spirits to the Seven Skies has affected many throughout our land, none were more grief-stricken than Maya Ekaterina

One who had lost both a husband and a mother. The one who blamed herself, at least partially, for their untimely demise. For she could never give her husband a child, and the thought always plagued her when his death came to mind. A woman left adrift among the streets of Haense, her two anchors in life had been taken from her in as little as four seasons passed. 

In light of this tragedy, Mother Maya has decided to undertake a pilgrimage to the North. Treading upon the snow-covered landscapes, she seeks barrens that GOD has only known. To reflect. To question. For piety always comes at a cost: uncertainty in the face of adversity. 

As she treks alone with only the light of the heavens to guide her, she knows that there are no answers for her to find. Yet search, she must. For through GOD all things are possible. And perhaps there is something to be learned by this Priest still about her place in life and death.

AGatkxyD8JDyDhlcsfQmHq-izjg0fctUn23c6dinOLjJA2Li7wLfWcAO-O6eiabKXaJdw0H7MYD9V4Hgd02CYQ4xt9SsJK7mAEKWM1k6S9rz6J0ycw99Nz9wYrssBrLhH0NoaXmG59j97thCO0TJnbfhtNjtYQgTVvEZ04DtL8gNgLIBMkWrZCgHQWPjRg

Spoiler

I’ve wanted to shelve this character for a minute now, overtime my RP on her has gradually become very stagnant. I tried to do something new to try and gain motivation to play her again but I unfortunately never really found it.