THE TUVMAS BALL

Q672286K58WsajdJxvyoQ5kgAsvx_5M0h8lnciNdT-VyLkee0rm587sjgGx-_NPyHO1CyZNS03h1Rz5GQvkE0navdh_y43OJMJLS2FBzQv6ikKtUkCx45uxSbOPyAf0CBluTKrO2YCWa49SwLnxJ2TFcXQ9qL41VG-FZ22QqObUSOENVuzr2kU4

HTyCS-QSx2a-N1fdo67tRfwvUjsqouI-E0p69f_JnnwRZHocNJ0WFx-7BeR6_K90lB8kZxrqkeo2HraeZ0kAANRuGUP8htemX4o8ECr7RASUmaDm0-7FPXK4xw9q8EF-jzCOxeqZ4PTlDNfMg9YmdTgrBwVW5utiKdtIflvYXHil5kOSzTznZOM

UKEN VE KRAWN I ROZZ

Issued by the

PRINCESS ROYAL

On the 5th day of  Vzmey and Huff of 455 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

With a tide of death and dismay having usurped the festive joy of our great kingdom, House Ruthern invites the peerage and its allies to attend their annual Tuvmas Ball within the walls of Druzstva in hopes of restoring some seasonal spirit. This tradition began almost fifty years ago by my husband's great-aunts Stefaniya and Angelika vas Ruthern, who hosted this very same premise when they were only children themselves. We do hope that you will attend, and celebrate the upcoming visit of Father Tuvmas, who I hear will be making an early appearance the very same night we are hosting you all within our halls!

EVENING ITINERARY

FESTIVE FOOD AND REFRESHMENT

Feast upon various delicacies prepared for the guests of House Ruthern, with tart mulled wine or rich and velvety hot chocolates, there will be a sweet treat for every sweet tooth. 

THE TUVMAS POINSETTIA

The best dressed man, or woman, will be dubbed as the Tuvmas Poinsettia, and given a trophy alongside a small mina prize! Those who wish to participate are welcome to donning a theme of red and green garb, but there will be no penalty to those who are disinterested in the premise of the competition. 

A SURPRISE VISIT

Rumour has it that a certain reindeer-pulled sleigh is to land upon the rooftops of Druzstva the very same night our ball commences. Children of Haense best beware, and be on their best behaviour this upcoming festive season! Father Tuvmas sees all, and will not hesitate to scribble your name down onto his list of badly behaved miscreants. 

*House Ruthern is not responsible for any children disappointed in gifts, or for a grumpy Father Tuvmas. You have been warned. 

Spoiler

TUESDAY THE 13TH OF DECEMBER 4EST/8GMT

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ,

Her Serene Highness, Analiesa Josefina Ruthern

Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Karosgrad, Duchess-Consort of Vidaus, Countess-Consort of Metterden, Baroness-Consort of Rostig, Lady of Druzstra

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern,

Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South