A Show of Might

DrunkPapaBear

ycC4OsHAw-oFyb5WkCQqKLhlAmqmo-ceZ4cRMzwslT326J6XBUOE3NetUi_2ypSBwqi2LOBEikME4kC2T_FpT6jFohBM2MFczyvZLRFP4IqQQxU1pcx6-AL5I4ADvF8V3QNBaqxSTlbtnbMOSgKR9R0

92HEs3oxdBlV9qWzHoA7I8AzMi2n1AAqpzFHM0sM0LzEnDvatDw1lGWrVSYcv515XMIdpZUXr6MG0NGZpiiJPO5j_DT74a9aam-1sJaYQI3xBM9-t-IEfjR-s5pB9FBICys4_rLkK2o5JjZhj9pZMDA

[!]

The sounds of claws against stone can be heard from the depts of San'Velku.

Roars of anger filling the halls surrounding the sands of the arena.

92HEs3oxdBlV9qWzHoA7I8AzMi2n1AAqpzFHM0sM0LzEnDvatDw1lGWrVSYcv515XMIdpZUXr6MG0NGZpiiJPO5j_DT74a9aam-1sJaYQI3xBM9-t-IEfjR-s5pB9FBICys4_rLkK2o5JjZhj9pZMDA

[!]

The following words are written on a piece of paper placed on the notice board of the capital.

"Kuvirr, Rexborn daughter of Ar-Borok of clan Akaal has come of age."

"Her claim for Targoth still awaits and so she will be tested in the coming months."

"A trial of honor and strength to be witnessed by the bruddahs of the Horde."

"The soon to be Targoth will be allowed three other fighters in this show of might."

"The trial will take place in three cactus days."

Spoiler

Event will take place on Saturday at 3 pm est

SIGNED,

REX AR-BOROK’AKAAL

Destroyer of Elysium.

Champion of Ogrol, Chosen of the Ilzgûlz,

the Brown, the Burned, the Mad.

"Three klompers to join mi..." The prospect Targoth - Kuvirr - mused, trying think of the 3 best Orcs which could be mustered into her mind, albeit frankly remaining unsure, not knowing which trio would fit her criteria "They muzt be hosh with orders, disziplined, strong agh skilled..." the young urukêss hummed, at last concluding with a soft click of her tongue "A whole goi to 'interview' az thoze from the Kaktus Weekly would blah it... I'll find them."