The State of International Relations in the Year 732, Shire Reckoning

Somersetting

Rosebud sits in her office, pouring over old missives and newspapers trying to piece together the state of the world. She ends up throwing out everything from prior to the great migration to Aevos, since many of those treaties seem to have been signed by dead monarchs of non-existent nations. She sits back having scribbled out a summary of all the different defensive pacts and non-aggression treaties she could find that date to the new world.

"Huh, those dwed are a bi' screwed I think" she mutters, leaving the page out in the pub of Dunwen for others to take a look at, as she has a drink, contemplating the futility of war and entangling alliances. 

The State of the Entangled Alliances of Aevos

of the Biggun and Wee-Folk Nations, by Rosebud Applefoot

lotcAlliances23.07.05Brevos.png

Year 732 Shire Reckoning

(1932 Imperial, 485 Ehr Sigmunda, 136 of the Second Age, 65 Balian Annum)

Spoiler

((

Dark green is treaties with defensive parts, light green is just non-aggression pacts. Also NLs seem to not actually know what a non-aggression pact is because half the ones in that forum are actually defensive treaties, as is everything under Military Alliances.

This is just what's actually in the right subforums as lots are in roleplay sections, and dates to after the migration to Aevos. I might try and put together everything in there of fairly recent vintage pre-Aevos, but it becomes a bit weirder the further back I go, and because nobody ever seems to clean up that forum of treaties between nations that don't exist or that have been broken.

))