THE CULTURE EDICTS

Shadow2k

id6UjTzKyPzUjEKi3ykFdyKKBhYAl6R_XVReMFwpulnhGQ8yRhSpj85I4ySsZrNFDl8aPELewvH31T5wOafhlY8qM0jvpMTxlnw7mHGL0YiOOzU8eC1RbxDMywy8FwZeDdfOWXXozuke1Ibxneb9iVs

DIE KULTURGESETZE

The Culture Acts

Drawn up by The Lawspeaker of Minitz, Maxwell Landren

in the year of our Lord 1924

Edited & Proposed by The Lawspeaker of Minitz, Robert Stroheim

in the year of our Lord 1936

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Throughout time, it can be easily seen that a pattern of cultures arises. When there is no common culture among one another, a faction is doomed to perish into obscurity as its traditions, the mark of its people, and its very soul, is forgotten in lieu of others. As such, I see it fit that these laws be enacted with the support of the Tribesmen such that our culture is preserved in purity forevermore.

EDICT I: NAMES

Thus is it proposed that a Subsection SEVEN be added to the SECOND Section in the SECOND Chapter of the THIRD book of the Kanun BE IMPLEMENTED AS:

VII. ON REINMAREN NAMES: The Reinmaren Tribesmen of the Herzogtum shall be obligated to take a new name upon blooding, of origin Waldenian or Kaedreni.

EDICT II: SUBVERSION

Thus it is proposed that a TENTH Wrongdoing of the THIRD Chapter of the FIRST Book of the Kanun BE IMPLEMENTED AS:

X. ON SUBVERSION: The subject who attempts to spread foreign cultural influences within our motherland, be it through food, language, dress, or likewise, in beyond an academic, casual, and/or business sense - as is the case should one attempt to coerce another into abandoning their culture for another - is guilty of the wrongdoing of Subversion. Let the wrongdoer pay a small fee of gold, not exceeding 200 pieces, and be relegated to change their ways at once.

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Excellency, Maxwell Ritter ad Landren RSTSR

Ritter, Lawspeaker of Minitz, Lord of the Boars

XAa9Q7OQxDieuq66imZPIHuqiTNcLFxcsF3SmWu3_7GowekQAWiv3_nhiTp6rO9wV0-QFskjJn6I08t88uXhsFmjXvZ77CkQtpTrFgmO0plStxyUeg7QAYKAqwZPRzi3cXu7Ue-fNiZsTpjZjQ2QDZI

His Serene Highness, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Großfürst von Minitz, KBS, GMSTSR GMVBE, KIH Duke of Kanunsberg, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Grand Peer of Aaun, Warden of the Franklands, High Chieftain of the Reinmaren, LORD VANDALORE

mSXcLmHUwgnWTdLfyNXkvwdu2F56suIyDUY8A5DPXIbNbl_n6IX9-xxYZV4JYahSfUjlpDtPWIz8Wpl7zC1Gz7X8ObAZOChQt5wc3aEHaWxIRpi0-quSDaf-LB33OJoGvyXHYib3_xTeNKLhE1zx_es