"Another Restock, Another Tavern Night!"

Untitled236_20240106000844.png?ex=65ab5565&is=6598e065&hm=7fa8f21df06f38847db082a66270ff860a366838599635ef238f6813b8149431&

EIN WEITERER AUFSTOCK, EIN WEITERER TAVERNENABEND!

ANOTHER RESTOCK, ANOTHER TAVERN NIGHT!

Issued by the Herrin Der Gastfreundschaft

in the year of our Lord 1958

"Liebe Leserin, lieber Leser,

Hail and well met! As the Owner of the Drunken Maiden, 'tis my great pleasure to proclaim a grand restocking of sundry Alcohol, libations, and victuals hailing from both the homely crafts of Minitz and the far-flung lands beyond! An anonymous benefactor hath graced the Drunken Maiden with a bounty of stock surpassing any aforeseen, coupled with barter and trade, thus swelling the Tavern of goods! Yet, amidst the mirth, I am mindful of the recent, sorrowful plights that hath befallen Kanunsberg and her environs. 'Tis in such times of woe that I deem it meet to offer some semblance of joy to the folk. Hence, I extend an invitation to all who readeth these words, yea, and to those specially bidden, to partake in an informal gathering at the Drunken Maiden. This event is no formal affair, nay, but a night of revelry amidst familiar company... and libations aplenty. Mayhap this missive findeth thee in good stead! To all who peruse these lines, thou art most welcome.

Yet, I extend a personal summons to the following, for I am one true to my word and mindful of past commitments:

-Elijah I of House Alessandria, And The Republic of Valenza

-The House of Whitewood, Lord of the Marchdom of Lotusgrad

The event shall be heald at The Drunken Maiden Tavern in Minitz, on the 18th of Sun's Smile!

Drinks include, but are not limited too: Whiskey, Wine, Ale, Beer, Mead, Rum, Cider, Vodka, Mimosa, Coffee, Latte, Sparkling, Water, Lemonade, Pineapple Juice, Mango Juice, Hot Coco, etc.

Foods include but are not limited too: Laugenbrezeln Pretzels, Schweinshaxe Pork Knuckles, Bratwurst Sausages, Various Pie Types, Varuous Types of Breads, Various Types of Cakes, Fat Minitz Steak, Stew, Minitz Sandwich Supreme, Kringles, etc."

Spoiler

OOC date: Sunday, January 7th, 6 PM EST!

Gute Reise,

HERRIN DER GASTFREUNDSCHAFT of The Noble Council, 'Ms. E'