Kaethul <--> Cormath: Non-Aggro & Trade

7TAKnCq.png

This contract concerns the Nation of Kaethul and the Nation of Last Port City of Cormath

Article I;

I) Kaethul will sell resources to Last Port City of Cormath at prices conducive with their ‘Grand Comparison’ average, best price or lower (with bulk discounts).

Article II;

I) Kaethul citizens with identification will not be harmed by Last Port City of Cormath. Last Port City of Cormath citizens with identification will not be harmed by Kaethul.

Article III;

I) The nation of Last Port City of Cormath will support, legitimise and acknowledge the lawfulness of signed contracts written in Kaethul and by documented officials/nobles/aristocrats of Kaethul. In the event of enforcement being necessary, the Nation of Last Port City of Cormath will work with the Nation of Kaethul; allowing entrance with armed forces to apprehend contract breakers, or arresting contract breakers and turning them over accordingly.
II) In assisting the nation of Kaethul in carrying out the terms of a contract, any fines the contract breaker incurs will grant Last Port City of Cormath with a 20% cut.
III) If a contractor breaks a contract worth 2k and Last Port City of Cormath apprehends and forces them to pay up, Last Port City of Cormath receives 400 Minas.

Article IV;

I) Both Nations will engage in a Nonaggression Pact with one another.
Neither nation will provide soldiers/troops/manpower in a war/raid against the other nation’s land.
E.g. If a raid or attack occurs specifically on their tile, don’t get involved. Fighting a field battle where both nations are on either side of a war that’s not their own does not count.

Article V;

I) Faith and Friendship; Last Port City of Cormath and Kaethul will engage in the spirit of good faith, whereupon reasonable deals will be offered to respective parties in time of need. Equally, if members of either nation are caught on the road by respective raiding parties, and identify themselves, reasonable efforts should be made to let them go unless they cause deliberate offence.
For example, each party may provide discounts on resources, or seek to provide needed resources at least partially in exchange for other goods.

Article VI;

I) End Clause; this contract ends when both nations agree and sign for it's dissolution. Alternatively, if only one party wishes for the end of such an agreement, the respective party can pay the opposing party two thousand minas (+1% interest to counter inflation per annum after signing), this constitutes a Major infraction.

a) Minor infraction; A minor infraction is 5% of the price of the major infraction, paid to the ‘victim’/other party within this contract.

GYNJ6Mv.png

Signed by;
Yera Silveira, Overlord of the Commerce City-State of Kaethul
https://gyazo.com/7210361426cb3653537560ac064611f2

𝐿𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
https://gyazo.com/bbf1756158238482fc5f13cc3d40cd7b

Lord Privateer Vicnan Hawkins
https://gyazo.com/664e8be04343715cfe2cc3f318962172

Summary:

Spoiler

Last Port City of Cormath gets good future deals
Last Port City of Cormath supports Kaethuls’ business contracts as legal, and breaks peoples kneecaps in exchange for pay (if they want to).
Nonaggression Pact
Good vibes/friendship (We’ll trade in the future from a position of mutual friendship and GOOD rates)