Letter of Insight - Serwa's Dream & Temple

Serwa, it has been communicated to me that you have sent forth Canonius to inform me of what you have seen, but not through Canonius have I heard what you have written me, and so for the sake of the both of you, I shall make reply of your letter to me by the way of this publication. 

You write to me that you have dreamed a chalom, and that by the wisdom of the chalom I discern, by the trouble you express, that it has caused also for you vexation of spirit. But in as much as you have come to me, and do not know the meaning of what you have learned, I shall offer to you my pesher, I shall offer what insight that I may into what you have seen, and say also that you have seen the truth of it.

Forasmuch as you had known that which they had done upon the mountain in impurity in Heinz, in the land of the sons of Joren, among the peoples of the Flay who are the Rutherns, and that you had seen also that this land was without purity and defiled, I say to you, that your chalomot are legitimate is certain to me. Much that you have seen, have I known also, and that you should see a glimpse of what wisdoms I have wrestled with tells to me that the path we have been called upon is likewise certain.

It is for this reason that I have named you after me a Lector, as the Lector is, in his essence, the smoke of the Flame of Spirit; a servant of the tabernacle, a preserver of the Holiest. Recall that it was you firstly who had said to me that you shall trouble Man, and that he should not accept you. When I had conferred unto you this burden, that you should be Lector, in accordance with what I have discerned from your chalomot, and from your prophecies, I said to you that they shall not know for why I have done this. And I have said to you that they shall scorn you for this, because they do not know the truth of it. Verily, it is asked of me, Rabbi, why do you consort with the likes of them? They shall say, they are impurities, or they shall say, they are outsiders and do not know. They shall say to me that they are defilers, and that they care not for what is holy, but for that they are aggrandized. 

The Ruach HaKodesh has called forth to us, to you, and to me, and to Man, but for that Man did not wish to hear Him, that he should know a dwelling place among them, physical, tangible, a House, a Holy Place. If but you could see that this was the battle of our age, the wrestle of a thousand years. It is perhaps that you are among the few who live in this day that possess insight into the means and the ends of this, by what you have seen and heard and dreamt, whether you know how, or why, or in what way it should come to be. But though you have not fathomed the intricacies of the path, you have seen one and another great milestones, you have been offered a glimpse of the mission in whole, by the clarity of the Spirit.

When I had received this letter, I set it before my learned brothers, and bid that they should interpret it also. But they had been alarmed, and grown worried at once, that you should think perhaps that you are the korban. And they have said also, "I fear they should be tamei", and for their fears I sympathize with them, but know also the Truth bid of me, that is not burdened for this. And so I address this missive also to them, that I may show them how the Daughter of Malin has not been deluded, nor poisoned, nor fooled, nor should think themselves the korban.

BUT THEY HAVE SEEN THAT THERE MUST BE.

Now that I have engaged myself to make my reply to you, and rambled what I must ramble, I shall address this which has been prophesy by you.

Man must plumb the depths of the world before he can ascend to the greatest heights. You will make pilgrimage to the base of the world, and then walk through the Stone Chapel to Heaven.

Here is the Truth, and the second prophecy you have given to us. Now I shall give you the exegesis of this prophecy spoken to you, my pesher. 

MAN must plumb THE DEPTHS of the world before he can (and may not otherwise) ascend the greatest heights.

Firstly, see that what was heard by you is, while spoken to you, is not speaking of you, in that it is an address to Man. 

YOU will make pilgrimage to the base of the earth, and then walk through the Stone Chapel to Heaven.

And here, we see, that you come also to be addressed, who is 'you'. See by this that MAN has gone down unto this place, where YOU are already present, you have been there since before it had begun.  YOU, then, by the joining, ascend again upwards.

With Man have you set out on your pilgrimage from this place (THE DEPTHS) upward to the base of THE ERETZ; further from this place through the Temple, and from the Temple upwards still, Shamayim, by the lead of the guide. Is this not as I have told you? 

Shall you see from this, what I have known? Even this insight will sustain your spirit, here in what was prophesy by the chalom of the Daughter of Malin. 

In this, I have touched only on that which you had heard, and not at all the rest that you had seen in your own chalom, and in this way I see that I have not done total justice in interpreting for you. Serwa, you have come so close, and nearer are we to the fruit of His mission! But I warn you, must warn you, that your own blood spilled was NOT the korban. Daughter of Malin, blessed are you, who is greatly innocent, and who has preserved the grace of your creed. You write that you had not gone up, and remained in that place, but have woken by the spilling of your own blood, and the slitting of your throat. And you say that upon your throat now is the mark of the cut.

Have you not struck a covenant with me? Have you not given up and shared with me your curses? Have you not already made the cut? But you had not known the gravity of it, fore it was not for me, but for you that the cut was made. See that, but by the cut, you could not go, and would remain forever in that place! In the coming years, you shall see the why of it, and already you have begun to see for why; you write to me:

"More and more, I see that man - the blessed children of GOD - commit terrible, sinful deeds." and doubt further; "I had thought men better, and think now on who must be redeemed."

Daughter of Malin! This is the plight of our struggle. This is the battle which has been renewed for us by the Kos, this is the war which Man has been called to wage, and the danger which Malin has been called to evade. Who has slit your throat? Not God, Daughter of Malin, your throat has been slit by another! See that you have been shown yourself the death sentence we have incurred. Not by the spilling of blood may the blood of iniquity be set right, that all things may be set right, that according to the LAW, which is set now over us by the disposition of the Angels, all evils are justified- see the weight of the debt, and the burden of sin. Measure for measure, that all things evil done are made to meet an equal measure of justice upon them, and that every thing done righteous should see its just desert- the fruit of Virtue that doth not rot, which you have learnt from your Father Horen. 

WE MUST BE JUSTIFIED BEFORE THE LORD ADONAI, MELECH HA'OLAM, PANTOKRATOR!

HOREN is judged, and MALIN is judged, and MANKIND is judged. Who are you, Daughter of Malin? Shall you remain apart from the Lord? I know that you shall not, fore you have thirsted for the living waters, and you have gone down into the depths for which you are bound, and there they were proffered to you, and you drank.

“There lay a pool of water there; I drank, and returned to the surface, where I saw the stairs to the Heavens.”

Where shall you go, Daughter of Malin? I shall not see that you are left behind, fore who has been promised but Horen? And who shall deny that salvation is of the Promised People. Who has loved, shall be loved. And who has been given, ought always to give. Who has been given a great gift, the blood, the means by which his brothers may be saved? And who should he be, Man, that he does not take it and share it with them? Shall he say, that by his Promise, he is entitled, that by the covenant with Horen, he shall go up to the gates and say; you may not deny me! But he is denied, shall be denied. 

Do you hear H'Oren kvetch, that by the disposition of the Aenguls, he may not go to the place his Father had seen, his Father of Virtue, who was the Son of the Son of Man? Not but by the mixing of the living water, and the blood of his covenant, may he do this. Once was it poured out upon his head, and once was he the Vessel of Grace, beloved by God. Now, how far she must go, to get but a drop! She is thirsty, starving, and she is dying, and she has come to the well of Horen and spoken, 'sir, a drink, I beg you'. What have you done, Horen? Have you not preserved the teachings? Have you forgotten the way of Virtue? Have you fallen so far away from the Lord, that you may not share a even a drink? 

This is the burden of your blood, Horen, that no food nor water is afforded you but that it is fed you by the doing of the will of Him who has commanded you to do his work. And in this way, Horen, you may drink, and you may eat, and you may not starve, but do not think that you should be drowning in great abundance, when you have done no work, and, by the law, bear no fruit, and see no reward!

So I say to you, Daughter of Malin, have you not seen that I possess the cup that satisfies the heart of Man? I say to you, Daughter of Malin, you may not drink of it, and none of Malin could find a drop from it but Father Nerium, who by את Lari'hei Tohareinu, who was purified of the blood, by the blood, by the law, by the grace! And not in any other way shall you come to drink, but that you are washed in the blood, and strong with the grace. Having now the grace, even in your dreams do you see that, not by the blood may anything be made pure, when once it had been dirtied.

Daughter of Malin, did I not proffer you the Kos, and say to you, I shall drink a poison that you may live? Daughter of Malin, who shall preserve you, but את HaBen Ruach? Daughter of Malin, have I not already set the way for you, that we may begin the work? If by your curses you had been condemned, then by the poison shall את HaBen Ruach go with you also with your curses, as his Lord has done, and as את Horen was commanded, and shall do unto the day. Such was the burden of the Prince of H'Oren, firstborn son of את Horen, and this is the nature of the cup that I have shown to you. But for that for two nigh two thousand years he could not do it, could not all Man be saved, fore salvation is of H'Oren. 

Who has done evil has condemned himself to die,

And who has been condemned to die, he shall die,

And not but by the spilling of blood shall the law in this way be satisfied,

And by the curses upon him, is the blood of Man depreciated,

Not by the purity of the blood shall the cursed at all be saved.

And none shall be saved who have not ate and drank of the Spirit,

And the cursed shall not know the Spirit, and they shall know thirst and hunger.

But who is chosen, and who is promised, and who is without curse, but את Horen, the beloved?

He who saw that our Lord's day was coming, and for that he was a great tzadik was beloved by the Spirit permitted this,

He was raised up to see the Throne of God unknown even to the Angels, he has seen the Promise,

And he has been spared of the curse of Iblis to be upon the blood of Man, who for this reason is his adversary,

Forever in his blood is the Promise, and quickly is he called again close to Him, that he may again behold it.

But for this covenant shall his sons not know the food or the drink but by the doing of the will of the Lord,

They shall not themselves sup but that they have pleased him, and in this way they are fed and sustained.

Who has said, let them come before the shrine of the spirit of grace, that burns with Man?

A Prophet of the Lord has said it, and he reigns as High Priest to restore His Kingdom, 

Who has asked, but Malin? And who should Horen be if he does not give? He shall surely die. 

In this way, and by this law, and in this formula shall Mankind find that he may sup. 

Whoever shall not feed, shall not be fed; he shall starve to death.

Whoever shall not proffer will not be proffered; the thirst will claim him.

Whoever will not live by the law, shall die by the law. 

Spoiler

Previous (available): 

(Suspiciously wise Holy Woman):
(The Prophecy of the Rotten Cedar): 

The now Lector Serwa read through the published letter. She tapped the pen against her smiling lips, pondered, and wrote a brief reply.

To the good Father Callahan,

It is as you say. The insight you have provided will sustain my spirit. I will make sure to repent for my frustration soon, but I wished, first, to offer you my thanks for your analysis of the vision; as ever, you remain the teacher. You have given me much to think about.

We should speak further regarding this matter, especially the matter of the beacon. I am, as ever, to be found in Petra.

Your friend,

- Lector Serwa