Hospital of Anbella

SQo6ZzMliXxNynUBBaszkYPQWpFQz65KkcIHia2aku7JYmMgwav-TtwruKDl9P9dtzArpTT-F7hbAtP81nlJ5ZQIBCKRuUqpIOHem2gtu_LhhlXbP6SKC4YTVz2KCnwb087hi0t7hIWjVsEjxjV7iN0

Art made by bing A.I

The Hospital of Anbella

Greetings citizens of Urguan, it is once more myself- Ulfar Starbreaker. I am here to release the new update of the Hospital of Anbella, an upgrade of the previous Clinic of Anbella.

As I bring the advanced technologies of the Kaz’ad Nolvaraz of the Gotrek Union to Urguan, it requires the clinic of Urguan to expand and upgrade. These advancements will be implemented into the Hospital while also hiring new hands to work at such a place.

What is the Hospital of Anbella:

The Hospital of Anbella is a government organization led by one of the government positions, Anbella’s Hand. Here, citizens and other folks are treated for illnesses and injuries using only the best methods possible. People who work in this hospital do so voluntarily, as there is no payment method for this organization yet.

What is new:

The Hospital will have a means of Healthcare and will also provide alchemical solutions to every problem.

The Anbella’s Hand will provide medics with a degree if the person knows enough to qualify for it, such as:

Doctor: The person knows Alchemy and Medical arts.

Doctor’s aid: The person knows how to use herbs for basic medicines. 

Nurse: The person can help in manual labor, but doesn’t know much about herbs or medicine.

Healthcare:

Healthcare is how Urguan handles treatment to its citizens and foreigners. Healthcare requires payment as it consumes resources in order to make the things we use to heal and treat people. Payment will be discussed with the medic you are with as prices may vary due to the variety of injuries and illnesses. However, if you meet specific requirements, then you qualify for some free healthcare.

Standard Healthcare: This involves normal non-alchemical medical treatments such as basic herbs to treat illnesses or wrapping of limbs, setting of bones, and so on.

Advanced Healthcare: This involves alchemical methods of treatment, such as to treat Azhl poisoning, petrification, replacement of limbs and so on.

How much free healthcare is based on the requirements you fulfill:

Citizen of Urguan & a Dwarf:

You qualify for free standard healthcare.

Citizen of Urguan, Dwarf, & a Worker of the Workforce:

You qualify for free Standard healthcare.

You qualify for one free use of advanced healthcare. [This recharges every 3 years.]

If you wish to join the Hospital of Anbella, send a letter to [Ulfar Starbreaker].

Format

Name

Clan