Resolution

CyyanTea

A Letter of Resolution

[ ! ] This is a Private address to house Luceran, delivered to Esmeray Luceran alone, there is a single copy - hand written. [ ! ]

Firress Esmeray Luceran,

I write to you in regards to the behaviour of your daughter in the past saints day. It was brought to my attention that ‘Petra Luceran’, who is two or three years my daughter’s senior by my own judgement, and firress Adelina van Leuven hurled insults and threats toward my youngest child, Irena Valkonen. I am certain your child has recounted the events to you through her own eyes, alas I shall detail the happenings as they were - for I have witnesses from other individuals present during the brief conflict, furthermore a noble lady Ruthern spoke to me of your daughter’s improper mannerisms as further evidence of her character.

To recount a few of the key events that occurred that evening: my daughter was continuously excluded from conversation - after which Petra insisted it was to shield her from the discovery of a body, which is improbable as the discovery was made after this series of events. During this conversation your daughter conjured the following threat: “If I am to tell you I shall have to cut off your ears.”, additionally a toy, which I had given my daughter, was gifted to Adelina van Luven’s brother by my child - which was promptly taken from him and additional questions were raised in regards to myself including insult of my intellect. I have excused the manners of the firress Adelina van Leuven on account of her apology. However, your daughter showed no remorse for her callous behaviour.

It is common practice for nobility to reprimand the impertinence of common folk, a practice I am not often privy to. Alas, my kin have spilled blood for our kongzem and basic respect is all we demand. In light of this situation I sought to strike your daughter once, a simple matter of martial punishment as retribution to the torment she caused my daughter. As a result of unlawful interference, that was not delivered. I shall grant mercy and allow the situation to rest even with the absence of her just punishment. However, should I hear of another foul interaction between your daughter and any other innocent child, I shall be sure to deliver a swift rectification worthy of her barbarism.

────────────────────────────────

Signed,

HER LADYSHIP, ROSALIND LAURELIE VALKONEN

Baroness of Svargrad, Dame of Hanseti-Ruska.

WkFLcePo30tdOg5NgWdL12DMnB261yo0AjjgHynmKTL0jcGUBj5It2Omjcwps-FYBvd-IIGKmci-HVk_GKqncx7-oim4RKpW-rixxlF1aWpFTA2ftoNbvbmXdBAlweV4a12ytqTEE28hfhh_wHejfOI

Spoiler

@Dramatude
Please keep in mind this is all IRP drama, I love you all and hope you have a lovely day. <3