Mercante Fiorentino Campionato ((Under Construction))

deathmetus

Mercante Fiorentino Campionato

A Merchant guild dedicated to banking and transportation of goods. We are a new guild to be established throughout Aegis and any future colonies or lands outside Aegis. We pride ourselves on good business practices and we follow the rules of the kingdoms that we are in.

However we have our own rules for each of our businesses. We believe in fairness and equality in our dealings. We will deal with anyone with money and business with us.

We have built the New Bank in Al'Khazar and are seeking to expand out into the other nations and future colonies. We also will running through the Bank a transfer service.

Ranks in the Guild

Principe Mercante - Head of the Lycian Family

Comandante - Head of the Stark Family

Consigliere - Members of the Lycian or Stark Family Only

Maestro Mercante/Mercanario - Can be obtained through permit by members of the Consigliere

Operaio Mercante/Mercanario - Can be obtained by a Maestro after completing the Operaio Task

Apprendista - To become on you must speak with a Maestro or Higher then you are taken on by them as an Appredista till you are ready for your Task

We have two jobs availible Mercante (Merchants) and Mercanario (Mercenaries). One does the job of Banking and Tranferring and Stores. The other is to protect said establishments and may be hired out to work for a Kingdom to help fight or to private customers.

To be a part of this Guild you must be loyal to the Lycian Family and loyal to Oren if not to it's King.

((This is basically a Merchants Guild with a personal Mercenary force to help protect it))

As of yet we are not yet ready to take on any Apprendistas as we are still awaiting the full completetion of the Banking system and the Lycian Family to take full control. You may reserve a spot for your future application. As well please do check with the House of Lycian as they are the creators and founders of this Campionato.

Looks awesome, I could right some lore for it?

Banned bard away!

((Connor if you want to write some lore for it you should :). Just please send it to me for editing and posting and of course I will give all the proper credit that is due. Also as a reminder for everyone who reads this, this is an IC post so please make it clear with OOC tags if you are talking OOC. Thanks ;) ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.