Chaos

saromon50

CHAOS

*you find a bloodied book in the wilds* “There where so many of them! They didn’t stop, destroying everything in sight! It was truly a sight to behold... They called themselves Chaos. All they wanted was to spread, to cause more Chaos! Somehow, they seemed worse than the undead. For instead of just taking over and giving the world to Iblees, these people only wanted to completely destroy it! Everything! I fear they can not be stopped. No, they are com-”

Levels/Ranks of Chaos

Burnt_Soul_(Character name) When you first join you will become a Burnt Soul. This is the lowest rank. Limited access to the main base, and no access to the secret base. A small house with locked chests in main base.

Ember_(Character name) This is basically the main force of Chaos. You will have full access to the main base, but still none to the secret base. A small, but bigger than burnt soul, house in main base with locked chests.

Chaos_Spark_(Character name) Chaos sparks are ones that have proven themselves worthy to spread sparks of chaos that will grow. Full access to main base. Small access to secret base. Bigger house in main base with locked chests.

Apprentice_of_Fire Only one person will be an Apprentice of Fire at a time. He/She serves Fire of Chaos. The apprentice has a higher rank than the past three. Live in Fire of Chaos’s house or near it. Locked chests, full access to main base. More access to the secret base.

Speaker_of_Chaos_(Character name) The speaker of chaos is the main prophet/recruiter for Chaos. They find more people that they think would be worthy to join Chaos. There will be 2-3 Speakers at a time. They have full access to both main base and secret base.

Fire_of_Chaos This person is second in command. He has full access to everything.

Lord_of_Chaos This is the leader of Chaos. He is in charge of everything, and has full access to everything. The only way to become Lord of Chaos is if I resign my place.

What is Chaos?

Chaos is basically a guild that wants to spread Chaos through the whole world. The members of Chaos feel that they are on a different level than undead, a higher level, for they mostly consider chaos to be the only truth in the world. They wish to spread this truth more than anything els. Weather spreading Chaos means convincing others of this truth through words or through cutting down thoughs that oppose them. They work mostly in the dark since their numbers are currently few. They spread rumors, commit assassinations, and cause wars. We already have a few members, and an established base in the verge. (not sure what will happen with 2.0 but we will see). If you didn’t already guess Chaos is highly based around the element of fire and its hungry, chaotic, consuming nature.

Guild Rules

1. If you have access to something, do not grief or steal. If you do you will face the full wrath of Chaos before being thrown out of the guild.

2. No foul language in OOC.

3. Obey those who out rank you. They out rank you for a reason!

4. Villain app is REQUIRED in order to join. We are trying to destroy Aegis...

5. If you do something stupid and get caught, do not expect Chaos to come and rescue you.

You want to join?

Fill out the below application

OOC

How good of an rper would you say that you are? From a range of 1-10. Some examples?

What timezone are you in?

How often could you be on daily?

How long have you been playing LOTC?

Why do you want to be in Chaos?

Do you have a Villain app?

Have you read, understood, and accepted the rules?

IC ((fill out as if I am asking you these questions in game))

Why do you wish to join us?

What can you bring to our cause?

How strong of a warrior are you?

Are you willing to destroy your home? Your people? Your family?

If I where to give you the power to destroy Aegis, what would you do?

If you are accepted, either I (saromon50) or my second in command (Monkey34512) will contact you in game and you will be put through a small initiation.

[[ Interesting Concept, but it doesn't make sense to me. Destroying Aegis won't get you anywhere, and a goal isn't given. Try expanding the lore, sense, and in-depthness of the guild. Otherwise, I wish for your success. ]]

[[ Interesting Concept, but it doesn't make sense to me. Destroying Aegis won't get you anywhere, and a goal isn't given. Try expanding the lore, sense, and in-depthness of the guild. Otherwise, I wish for your success. ]]

Ok thanks

Mind You, if you are using that Family House of Lynx's for a base in Hanseti Lands and I find out ICly, I will raze it to the ground...)

Mind You, if you are using that Family House of Lynx's for a base in Hanseti Lands and I find out ICly, I will raze it to the ground...)

Lol don't worry I am not. I was just visiting when you showed up. :P

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.