[Now With Pay!] The Phoenix Rangers

Phoenix Rangers

b]Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]: gao252

[Age]: 15

[Time-Zone]: Eastern Standard Time

[How much time you can be online per day]: 2-3

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: About 8-9 months but I left for almost 6 of those due to other interests, when Asulon was announced.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: He is a man, or elf for that matter, who seeks to explore the world, but not by roaming it. He seeks to learn it's secrets though his own path, and improve his skills along the way. Pretty much, this guild suites him well.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: I have both, if you wish to have them then please PM me since I would rather not post them out in the open.

In Character Information

Name: Ien_Lyevi

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Breeze

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes, I read the creed and agree with it. I like how we can question higher commands but betrayal is still not an option.

Race: Wood Elf

Experience: Although he doesn't have to much experience in the whole style of the Rangers, he had always functioned in this way. Staying hidden when he must both physically and mentally is one thing he knows much about. He also has decent skills wielding a bow and dagger (This is IC, OOC he has almost no bow skills.). Of course, his sharpest weapon is his mind and tries to out smart his opponents.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: Woodcutting - 44, Swordsmanship - 43, Mining - 12, Cooking - 55, Fishing - 2, Farming - 46, Excavation - 8, Archery - 2, Wrestling - 5, Axe-Mastery - 1.

(Please note that these skills are OOC and the his skills IC vary alot in some places.

Describe your personality: Ien is a level headed but curious and cunning person. He likes to keep his secrets to himself and can often fabricate lies on the spot when needed. He enjoys discovering things most do not know but always stays loyal to those he knows well, in a good way.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:One hundred percent loyal is to high, he can be tricked slightly and will question authority if he sees that something is amiss. Of course, when all is fair then yes, he is a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I have been loyal to many friends I have meet, I was also loyal to the White Ravens but I have left them since. On the other hand, I don't plan on attacking them any time soon.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] The command: /ch OOC Commonly used system: ((Example))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] I don't have a villain app.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: About 8-9 months but I left for almost 6 of those due to other interests, when Asulon was announced.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: He is a man, or elf for that matter, who seeks to explore the world, but not by roaming it. He seeks to learn it's secrets though his own path, and improve his skills along the way. Pretty much, this guild suites him well.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: I have both, if you wish to have them then please PM me since I would rather not post them out in the open.

In Character Information

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:N/A

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes, I read the creed and agree with it. I like how we can question higher commands but betrayal is still not an option.

Experience: Although he doesn't have to much experience in the whole style of the Rangers, he had always functioned in this way. Staying hidden when he must both physically and mentally is one thing he knows much about. He also has decent skills wielding a bow and dagger (This is IC, OOC he has almost no bow skills.). Of course, his sharpest weapon is his mind and tries to out smart his opponents.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: Woodcutting - 44, Swordsmanship - 43, Mining - 12, Cooking - 55, Fishing - 2, Farming - 46, Excavation - 8, Archery - 2, Wrestling - 5, Axe-Mastery - 1.

(Please note that these skills are OOC and the his skills IC vary alot in some places.

Describe your personality: Ien is a level headed but curious and cunning person. He likes to keep his secrets to himself and can often fabricate lies on the spot when needed. He enjoys discovering things most do not know but always stays loyal to those he knows well, in a good way.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:One hundred percent loyal is to high, he can be tricked slightly and will question authority if he sees that something is amiss. Of course, when all is fair then yes, he is a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I have been loyal to many friends I have meet, I was also loyal to the White Ravens but I have left them since. On the other hand, I don't plan on attacking them any time soon.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] The command: /ch OOC Commonly used system: ((Example))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] I don't have a villain app.

Eagle receives the bird, but returns the application with the bird immediately with a note. Hopefully, the bird will arrive before the applicant walks away.

Applicant, it is required to take on an alias.

Application For The Rangers:

In Character Information

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Breeze

-snip-

Eagle recieves the second application and reads through it. Finding this version acceptable, he sends off a ranger to go find the applicant and being him back to Arcum.

[[/t me for coords, the coords are RP'd as a ranger bringing you to the location.]]

[MCname]:NoobsHateMe

[Age]:13

[Time-Zone]:Canada, EST,

[How much time you can be online per day]:2-4 hours, varying in the summer.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:I played in Aegis before my old account was hacks, and came back in Asulon.

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]:He is a talented blacksmith and miner, he can be a supplier of many weapons and armour! He is also a decent fight and can aid in battle.

[Do you have TS and an email?]:I don't like using TS but I have a email that I rarely use..

In Character Information

Name:Dante_De_Bugue

Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:"The Barrel" because he rolls a lot during battle.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes, I fully went though the creed, and I completely understand the rules.

Race:Dark Elf

Experience:I was in a few guilds in Aegis, but this is my first one in Asulon.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:Lumberjacking-21 Blacksmithing-52

Mining-30

Describe your personality:He is a fair person, although does not like lies or cheats. He does not wish to pick fights and is well-minded over all.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes, I do.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: To my old guild the strangers, I was so loyal! but was betrayed by the leader and was wounded.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((Hey guys.))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]I don't like being evil..

[Link to Server Application:] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/51147-noobshateme-fourth-app/page__p__390903#entry390903 I have changed my character since then.

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!] <---- Matters*

[MCname]: nppeck

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: EST

[How much time you can be online per day]: 2 hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 6 months

[Why do you as a player feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: I feel that I am skilled enough with RP and the server rules to be able to fit into the rangers.

[Do you have TS and an email?]: Yes

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: The Guild page

In Character Information

Name: Ariana Gracchi

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Viper

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes

Race: Human

Experience: I have served in the White Ravens, and the military of Seventis.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Swords- 100

Archery-25

Farming- 64

Cooking- 60

Describe your personality: I am hard working, controlled person that is willing to get the job done no matter the cost.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

White Ravens- I am no longer loyal to them because they no longer exist.

Seventis- I am still loyal to Seventis, but Seventis is now part of Renatus

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:

I learned about the rangers through word of mouth in Arethor.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((This is an ooc message))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/54301-nppecks-2nd-va-unread/

[Link to Server Application:] I cannot find that

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

[MCname]: DonkeyWaffleFat

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: USA, more specifacally Texas GMT:6

[How much time you can be online per day]: 2 hours on week days. 4 to 6 hours on the weekend. I can get on longer when its summer.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:I have been playing on this server for 3 days.

[Why do you, as a player, feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: I feel I should be a Ranger because I feel that my archery and stealth skills are my best attributes. I also feel that I am good at RP.

[Do you have TS?]: No

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: I heard of you from my friend Aagaron.

In Character Information I am good with a bow and axe. I can supply the Rangers with successful missions and valuable information about the enemy.

Name: Ruca Auvereath

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Hammer

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes I have.

Race: Human

Experience: I have no experience, but I am eager to learn.

Lumber Jacking - 22

Swordsmanship - 4

Mining - 1

Cooking - 4

Fishing - 3

Farming - 14

Excavation - 2

Archery - 5

Wrestling - 6

Axe Mastery - 10

Blacksmithing - 5

Why do you wish to join?: I want to join because I haven't been apart of something that is fighting for the better of the world.

Describe your personality: I do not talk a lot unless necessary. I find it hard to make friends and starting and continuing conversations. I have a strong hatred towards bandits and thieves. I am willing to get the job done no matter what the risks and consequences.

Describe your personal attributes: I have a strong will power and self pride. I will follow orders without question. I am a quick learner.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: I will be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus. I consider myself a loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I haven't played on this server long enough to decide who my friends are and who are my enemies. But I am confident that the Rangers are no doubt a friend.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I first heard of the Rangers from the recruiter at the Cloud Temple. My guide continued to tell me more information about the Rangers.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? I understand.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((I know how to talk in out of character.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] I do not have a VA application.

[Link to Server Application:] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/54341-3rd-application/

-snip-

Eagle hears the pigeon arrive with the application and goes upstairs to check. He grabs the application and feeds the pigeon, and then retreats into his bedroom to read it in peace. He reads it critically and shakes his head slightly at some parts, but is generally content with the application. The applicant needs some touching up, but nothing he couldn't fix with a few training bouts. Eagle gets up and calls for the applicant, who is eagerly waiting in Arcum.

[[What to do OOCly after acceptance:

"Watch" this topic and set it to immediate notifications

Figure out ICly how to get to Arethor.

Add Eagle and Ele, if possible, as a buddy IN GAME.

Eagle's MC name: Awackypenguin

Ele's MC name: Euronian

Also, do note that only Eagle, and Ele can see applications. Don't meta.]]

[MCname]: oskaraskov

[Age]: 12 :3

[Time-Zone]: Denmark -1 (From US)

[How much time you can be online per day]: I'll be online about 4 hours or even more

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Since may

[Why do you, as a player, feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]: How am I going to answer this..? Um... I... -facedesk-

[Do you have TS?]: Yep, Name: Oskar

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: I was sold to Hawk, by Pog (Erien is a slave)

In Character Information

Name: My name is Erien

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: I'm normally called Servant_Erien, but when I want to walk anonymous in the public, i wear my hood, and calls myself Hooded_Boy

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes I have

Race: I am half Halfling and half human

Experience:

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: I'm very skilled with my hoe, my bow and my sword. But that does not mean that I can't wield a am axe.

Why do you wish to join?: I heard I maybe could get my freedom if I joined the order! And I will do anything for my freedom! ((OOC: I would love to join the Range, I’m not going to leave, as soon I get my freedom.))

Describe your personality: Hysagi always said I' stupid, because I sometimes says some stupid things. And I sometimes SOMETIMES gets mood swings, but they are not so heavy... I mostly gets up sad, and need a moment for myself... And I HATE orcs! Ask Hawk if you would like to know why.

Describe your personal attributes: In combat, I know what to do, I'm always ready, and very skilled with a dagger. But I am... Quite weak...

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: YES! Why should I NOT be loyal!?

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I've been a member of the Wihuns, I did everthing Tyret told me to do! But... I'm less loyal to him... After... I got... Enslaved...

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I'm Hawk's slave... And I've heard alot of what he have said in the past months

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? I do!

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ((Test)) [[Test]] Test []

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/49591-unread-eriens-va/page__p__376531#entry376531 NOTE: I've modded Erien A LOT. And this VA was made BEFORE I began to play on him

[Link to Server Application:] I can't find it D:

I was very tired when i was making this, please don't mind wired grammar, and the lack of information

-snip-

Eagle receives the pigeon through the little hole in his window, specially designed for pigeons. He unties the application and brings the pigeon over to the feeding area and leaves it to roost. Eagle walks into his bedroom and lies down on the bed, slowly reading the application.

~

He finishes reading the application some hours later, having fallen asleep earlier. He decides to accept Erien, but would need to talk to him about his codename. He goes downstairs and begins to search for the boy, knowing he can't be far.

Figure out ICly how to get to Arethor.

[MCname]:pandalex12

[Age]:14

[Time-Zone]:GMT + 1:00 (London)

[How much time you can be online per day]:1-2hours due to upcoming exams.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:For around 10months now.

[Why do you, as a player, feel you deserve to be a Ranger?]:I don't feel that i deserve to be in the Rangers but as a player I must support my character all the way through what he would like to do, I must respect that and also I feel that I can enhance my rp'ing skills since they are not at their full potential.

[Do you have TS?]:Yes however it is uninstalled now and I only type.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:Through the forums under the guild section.

In Character Information

Name:Ancora

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Mystogan - The name of his assumed deceased brother.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes I do, especially the sections of being loyal to your allies and nation.

Race:Human

Experience:I am not very experienced, my brother was but I not so I may require basic training.

Swords - 85

Mining - 60

Farming - 20

Blacksmithing - 31

Cooking - 61

Excavation - 18

Why do you wish to join?:To gain experience of how life was like for my brother, I want to serve his memory well so that I do not disappoint him.

Describe your personality:I am quiet but just like many people may grow a temper if what people do is inhuman or coward-like.

Describe your personal attributes:i am not the one who would enter combat out of pleasure and delight, there is a point in fighting and that's for peace...!

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:I will be loyal to my fellow rangers but however is Renatus wants my comrade to sacrifice themselves or abandon them then I will not hesitate to act against them, other than that I will hold loyalty as well.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I have been loyal to no-one except my brother, I have let him down...I believed he has died from the previous plague and i wasn't there to help him...

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:Nay, I have only heard the faint words of Phoenix and Rangers...

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes I understand, but I may set some of my own circumstances for the sake of others' lives...

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((Hello))

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]I have none whatsoever.

[Link to Server Application:]Soon to be added...I think

-snip-

Eagle receives the application and slowly scans over it, stopping at the loyalty part. Eagle decides to accept the applicant for now, but must ask him to explain the loyalty question a bit more. He sends off a ranger to go find Ancora and bring him to Arcum for an interview.

[MCname]: Seventhcircle72

[Age]: 18

[Time-Zone]: EST

[How much time you can be online per day]: Around 6 Hours on Weekdays, and 10 on Weekends.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Since September 18th.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I've always had a passion for Archery, I practice Archery IRL, just appeals to me.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: Alt is Prince of Renatus

In Character Information

Name: Seventh 'Crossfire' Silverblade

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Crossfire

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes

Race: Elf

Experience: Highly Professional Ranger since Aegis. At age 141.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: Archery 100, Swords 75, Blacksmith 100, Wrestling 5, everything else has atleast 1 in them.

Why do you wish to join?: With the slow Dissolving of the Alrasian Military, I need a career, this would be perfect, due to the fact of my experience in this line of work.

Describe your personality: Very quiet. Talks only when being talked to directly, and within a small group. Master tactician, began studying at age 231. Master Archer.

Describe your personal attributes: Have an eye for figuring things out, quickly. Extremely quick on my feet, physically, and mentally. Carry to Sax knives. Have to have 2, it's a habit. Fast runner, uncanny accuracy with a bow and throwing knives. Skillful sword-figher.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

FOA - Corporal: The FOA, back in Aegis, split due to Safen, the leader, decided it was best.

White Ravens - Head of Ops: Left White Ravens after a major fight with the leader.

Alrasian Military - High Constable (3 times), Captain (2 times): Military is dissolved.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: Through sources at Renatus.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions -

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] ...Srsly.

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] GM. But, for Seventh: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28403-sevenths-villain-application-read-accepted/page__p__153565__hl__seventh__fromsearch__1#entry153565

[Link to Server Application:] No longer in Archives.