The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

The location is being met with derision and conflict but we will find a place.

Everyone (excluding the master and uninterested Counsel members), join the North Alrasian Commerce and Trade Company. That is not a request.

Ok due to Mogroka's weird reasons for not banning all those players... we have nothing now, because everything from the base was stolen without Va's and they cheated their ways onto the plot. So all our items are gone... hope everyone is happy cus chests that were locked were broken too.

Ok due to Mogroka's weird reasons for not banning all those players... we have nothing now, because everything from the base was stolen without Va's and they cheated their ways onto the plot. So all our items are gone... hope everyone is happy cus chests that were locked were broken too.

((Banana I know your not in the best of moods, but try not to get into anymore trouble. I can make you some knew armor, and hunt some extra meat for John to cook. I need you to not get into trouble so. I speaking with Mog about the Verdict, and I'm trying to work something out. Just stay calm, and make the best of what we have =).))

We shall make the best of unfortunate circumstances, brothers. Do not let the events of late weigh heavily on your hearts, we shall rise.

We need to divide into groups in order to work efficiently.

Notte (Pallino), how goes the acquisition of land?

John, we shall have need of your expert services in the near future.

Initiates, contact a member and set up a meeting if you have not been introduced to the brethren. We will need many of you, if you prove worthy.

We shall rise, do not give up hope.

It is a shame that this happened...however, I am sure I have enough resources to make your new sanctuary, and I am sure, I could offer some of my personal supply of ores to ye brotherhood...

(( I have loads of building materials, 50 iron blocks and various other supplies, however I don't have any food, that j can share anyway.))

It is a shame that this happened...however, I am sure I have enough resources to make your new sanctuary, and I am sure, I could offer some of my personal supply of ores to ye brotherhood...

(( I have loads of building materials, 50 iron blocks and various other supplies, however I don't have any food, that j can share anyway.))

Notte (Pallino), how goes the acquisition of land?

Aye the land is nearly ready, just need to add some final touches.((/seen shields12347.....hasn't been on for 1 day 13 hours 0.o))

((Religious how such a nice offer but we cannot accept that, at least I can't :3 if you really wanna an iron armout set never hurts *slow wink*. Sala if you wish to have a meeting, I will be on from now! On Skype! To like the next 2-3 hours got it! :D))

Speaking the Mog regarding the Items, we might be able to get them back =P.