The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

[i do not think they will screenshot the door, for there is bound to be some people who will meta it if they see it.]

Because, I say so.

Now, any ideas for this 'alternate ooc chat? I see Lym's point now, lets keep this ooc clear :3))

The amount of extremly unnecessary OOC chat in this topic disturbs me. Better stop, otherwise nuke.

((Do eeeet. Finished the pit. All this work when Galhar is dying today :/))

((I spent possibly 1-3 hours making that proper beast door, and then found out it doesn't work in a north/south face..., Lym I've told them to get Skype! But they don't listen!))

((We have three people who have Skype, fatwama, cometking123, pallino and me. Get it!))

Note: That's 4 people.

Note: Jexdane and I have skype

Note: I'm still waiting to be added to the skype group

[Another question: Are there any DB members who could have a son? Personally, I think it would create amazing RP for a little kid to live with the DB. And I would not get a VA until 1) My character is old enough 2) He is influenced enough by the DB. Oh, and I was thinking, seeing as my current race is a Dark Elf (And I won't be able to get a race change.) That the RP would be my mother was a Dark Elf? I don't know, we could sort out all the details later. Anyway, if anyone is interested, PM me!]

That the RP would be my mother was a Dark Elf? I don't know, we could sort out all the details later. Anyway, if anyone is interested, PM me!]

((I doubt my character would ever sleep with a Dark Elf, sorry. He's a racist.))

((Now you forget that Relok'oth exists...Q_Q Sadly he can't even get on, so that wouldn't work out.))

((Edit: To say in response to wanting to talk of me, I should say oocly I also go under the name Shen, you'll find that out in rp soon enough due to a certain someone always calling me it, this someone living in New Sorovitz, though they're off places irl currently.))

((I wouldn't mine having a son, I always wanted one.))

((Also, Aryon I'm sure you got accepted as only me and fatwampa do the +1's so if you want to come down, PM either me or fatwampa IG))