[Event-Idea] A boat arrives upon the Temple's Shores~

Eleatic

Event Planners, MC Names:

~

borgtrek7[Magister Correlo], Slic3man, Athir_Fairwood, And an unforeseen few.

~

Event Type:

~

A fretful arrival, building, boats, etc. :3

~

Event Date:

~

This would be a while.. As I would need the area for the event, built. So if anything, 1-2 weeks?

~

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

~

The cloud temple, all who choose to visit the city of Fyrisia, all who choose to stay there

~

Event Location:

~

I would require a WE'd island, nearing the edge of Asulon. For such a thing, or, I'd be grateful for perhaps one Outside of the border, like the gauntlet. Only accessible VIA Boat.

~

Summary:

~

A roar of applause is echoed from the ship, Correlo's Brow. As it begins to stare upon the civilized land, a smirk upon Correlo's face, giblet's and folds of fat jingling at each bump, those inside the boat at an aure to the lands, before a cackle emits from Correlo's lips, and he shouts to the top of his lung's "Seems we're not 'teh first here!" The ship comes to an abrupt halt, as Correlo's hands rush to the captain, doing a -Stop- Motion, the capitain nods, and the ship, pleasure barge. Of more similar words, stops, Nearing the main alras boat, a small crowd had come near, at the sound the halt, as well as the cackle near. Correlo shouted to the group, to the top of his lung's

~

"Fyrisia, the city of decadence! We are of here on wish of citizens! If you are of wish for women, food, minas! DO not fret upon this isle of terrors, come to that of Fyrisia ! A ship shall be docked her at haste, and all of wish for such a place shall be allowed within!"

~

The boat had of then decided to roam aback, the call of Fyrisia within it's reach, the ship had turned, the winds sail aiding with this. The ship managing to turn, with the capitan's skill, soon away. The passengers giggling and laughing aboard, as they made their way back to the city of decadence; Fyrisia..

~

OOC:

Event would be that of the main benefactor's, and the six Manse-Owners of Fyrisia, to be arriving at the docks of the temple. Heralding that they would soon be opening their gates, and city. For all who wish to indulge themselves in such things they advertise, it is rare you get a town like this, or a city. I have a long lore settled about, but it is not of a finished tone. The city would be that of pure decadence, and it would be my wish it would become an RP hub... As well as the place where a good many events would take place. ^..^

~

Concept Images/Screenshots

~

Fyrisia:

Pentos.jpg

~

Other Information:

~

If you wish for the lore, please PM me. As I prefer to keep it private, unless GM's/ET/Admin's want it. ^__^

~

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

~

Aye, I am a wretched builder, and the ET would help greatly~

~

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

~

For the construction of the city, I will require a builder, or two. To help make the manse's, plaza's. and main area's. ^.^.

~

If you could clear your inbox then we could discuss through PM's please.

-sadface...

I offered my building services.. ;(

Also, I support this because my name is mentioned :D

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.