The North

argonian

It is time the north of Oren formed a guild and made a fort and watchtower for spying on the undead. The undead have made our lives full of war and have never gave us a moment's rest! We have to bring the fight to them. Almost everyone in Aegis wants the undead gone and the north of Oren is where the undead are at their strongest. If we don't stop them now then they will completely take over the north of Oren and then next they will take Alkhazar and very soon they will control Oren! So we must act fast and stop them before they can destroy everything in their path. We need to at least monitor their activities so we can warn people that they may be an attack if we see a large gathering of undead. We also need to have tons of guards and soldiers to live in or near this fort because if it was taken over by the undead then they could spy on us the same we want to do on them. If we do this then the Aegis will be safer.

This plan is suicide! You can get as many men, orcs, dwarves, elves whoever together as you like, but the attack will only result in each and every one of their deaths. We are no match for the undead on their turf.

I'd think before you accuse someone of being cowardly. I evidently misunderstood his post. It sounded a lot like him saying we should rally troops to take out the undead fortress. I am not cowardly. I serve in the Alstion guard, one of the guards that has to deal with the undead on a regular basis.

I'd think before you accuse someone of being cowardly. I evidently misunderstood his post. It sounded a lot like him saying we should rally troops to take out the undead fortress. I am not cowardly. I serve in the Alstion guard, one of the guards that has to deal with the undead on a regular basis.

I wasn't proposing an attack...at least not until we have grown strong, if we do. Attacking the undead fort is suicide for the amount of people that usually attack it which is about 15 or 20 at absolute most. But if we attacked with much more men, say we attacked with 30 to 40 men then we could win.

what do mean how well? I've fought in numerous battles and if it's on their own turf, we are forced to retreat. On our own turf, we just drive them off.

Oh yes one more thing. If you want to see how I'll be dealing with them, you could come to alstion and ask for Lieutenent Jon Evaglno and ask about Project Omega.

Oh yes one more thing. If you want to see how I'll be dealing with them, you could come to alstion and ask for Lieutenent Jon Evaglno and ask about Project Omega.

Project Omega? Interesting. If it helps stop the undead then I'll definitely ask about that.

This plan is suicide! You can get as many men, orcs, dwarves, elves whoever together as you like, but the attack will only result in each and every one of their deaths. We are no match for the undead on their turf.

You forgot one race...The Mighty Ascended. They are as powerful as the undead, and so with all of us and the Ascended, we could take them out. But right now, it is suicide.

You forgot one race...The Mighty Ascended. They are as powerful as the undead, and so with all of us and the Ascended, we could take them out. But right now, it is suicide.

That is why I want to monitor the undead's actions first.

Word of advice for the dwarf, watch where you stand when you ask about it.

Jesting aside, I think Captain Tyler has the right of it but the problem is becoming greater than just the undead. We've repeatedly repelled the undead from our walls but it's the countryside that suffers the most. While armed men stand vigilant within the walls, brigands and bandits prey on travelers on the roads. I've even heard rumor of this happening within sight of the walls! All manner of craven and opportunistic scum are taking advantage.

We need to project some force out there to make these cowards think twice about coming to the north. Building watchtowers, increasing patrols between them, and having some kind of organization to improve communication is a good start.