Aegis Defenders now recruiting

roneypr

Hail fellow citizens im recruiting soldiers, the Resistance against the Undead, im making this Guild as big as possible so we will have a base on each land the first 3 persons to apply will be the Head Leader of each base. Our HQ will be in Oren and it will have the most people cause it has the highest possibility that it will be attack by the undead.

Jobs:

Builder:will construct the bases

Miner:will gather resources for the bases

Spy:will inform the captain or the leader of an undead attack anywhere

Guard:will protect the bases and go to war and the other jobs can go to war if they want to.

Rules:

No Grifing

Dont betray your own

Do not this obey your captain or grand leader

FOLLOW ORDERS

any of this rules not follow it will become a punishment

App:

MC name:

RP name:

What city are you from:

What job whould you like

Why do you want to join:

Ranks:

Emperor:It is me and i command the whole organization/guild(by the time i will grow old and retire and i will choose the next Emperor)

Grand Leader:he is the commander of one base and he commands every body in there base except me.

Captain:second in command he commands the soldiers but when the grand leader is gone

Soldier: everybody is a soldier and they fights and defends the bases

Recruit:the first rank of the guild

and we need vips

MC name:TH3HDD3N

RP name:Romally

What city are you from:Al'khezar

What job whould you like:Guard

Why do you want to join:I would like to join because i dont have a guild or a house and need somewhere to live.

Accepted and since your the second one to apply then you can be grand leader of the base that will be build on Kal Urgan, you dont need to live there if you dont want to you can live in the Oren base once its build oh and please spread the word of this guild so that we can get builders> :)

MC name:mason9108

RP name:Mason'Gorkil

What city are you from:the gorkil clan base

What job whould you like guard

Why do you want to join because i believe this guild wiil provide action not planning every minuite and there will be some good fights.

ps. im already in a clan but i want do do this when nothings going (things rarely happen)

mason you have been accepted and since your the third applicant you will be the grand leader of the base that will be build in Kragrum so for know spread the word and and bases will be build soon :)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.