♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Now that Bloodnight is perma banned, I say, the black hand has a party? ;) Anyone?

I am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

Yea, thanks for telling me about this guild :) I can tell already, this guild is going to be BIG. Aegis... You better watch out, hell is coming your way >:)

Wow...this seems ages ago...good memories, just looked through a bunch of the old pages...reminds of back when I was Shen, it was sort of bothersome playing a character with no emotion at all, but it was fun still, mainly because of the Black Hand...god reminds me of when Reece and I were such nooby trolls...come up to the guards, harassing them all the time...

'Nother edit:

Just saying, Ive been waiting to kill Bloodnight for SOOOO long, just ask Reece how much and how long Ive wanted to get rid of him.

I'm re-writing lore. And its going to include a certain... death...

You guys know what it will be.

Or rather, who.

Did my slaying fit in with your lore? Should I change my name to Arik Nightbane?

:3

Interestingly enough, I killed the last Kaxil permanently in character!

:D :D

:o I was told they all died! Nevermind then! *runs off*

:o I was told they all died! Nevermind then! *runs off*

Hahaha. Well, the Kaxils kinda fell apart, two became dwarves, one is perma banned, one doesn't use her Kaxil character, and the other is writing applications for college. So I'm left alone.

How's the new format coming along? Any comments?

Anything I should add?

As former B.H. member (and only one who became Undead ^^) I casted my vote.

Black Hand isn't actually bad, it's just wrong organized and has a..not fitting history with the Undead. If you would just listen to me sometime, we wouldn't have these problems about Minions..

SimonBane and I were both offered for our abilities of individuality and control. If the undead don't wish to work on equal terms and not degrading ones, all I can say is they can go and burn. I managed to work with the undead for a long time now on equal terms, though killing Lodrick happened a number of times for attempting to call me a minion. If they could MANAGE the SELF-CONTROL to work EQUALLY and basically as WAR or KILLING buddies with the HIGHER RANKING members, then things would go great, but the problem was in the beginning Vex couldn't even handle the idea even if other undead were okay with it.

Edit: As for the cult, I looove the idea, and in Aegis 2.0, I might join back up with the Black Hand after some time. Course I'm going to be doing my usual "Play every side to my advantage" thing as Ive always done. But if I DO join back up with the Black Hand, I'll directly side with them.