♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

The Hand of Black

§§The Trials of Black§§

”You seek asylum...?

Then let your worth be trialed...”

“One to test your cunning and mind,

Another, to uncover your faith.

One to trial your daring and dauntless,

Or will you wail like a Wraith.

One final task you must complete,

This one is no simple feat.

One being, innocent of heart,

Murder them, in front of your kin.

One and One and One and One,

Until the unworthy become undone.

One and One and One and One,

Let your trials be done.”

§§The Edict of the Hand§§

”And coveted upon thee,

A document of secrecy.

Accept this Edict, let your eyes see,

The unerring path of integrity.”

By the Oath of the Edict, I swear with my flowing blood, to...

Never to Divulge the secrets of the hand, nor a lése-majesté be mentioned. Eviction from the “Obscura” will undeniably occur. The shadows we keep to, and expect all else to do so.

Note: Any information, secrets, or anything of the such, shall no be divulged in character, out-of-character, or of any means of communication. Only under direct approval from the Shepherd himself, shall you be granted this ability.

Never to maim your superiors. Punishments to inferiors, is authorized with moderation. Death, however, is only to be exercised in situations when the first Edict is violated.

~-~-~

Never obliterate, deface, or construct upon sacred structures to the Hand. This too, will result in your very demise.

~-~-~

Seek out potential members. The Hand looks for worthy beings, fit to join the ranks of the Hand.

~-~-~

Never let your opponent die in honour, glory, or respect. Strike upon them with no remorse, showing neither signs of forgiveness nor content.

§§Retributions of Black§§

”Falsehoods unveiled,

Your true intentions shall show.

A baptism of blood and fire,

Will you glow?”

The Edicts are to be followed with no hesitation, regrets, nor remorse. The inability to follow given commands, is a sign of weakness that must, and will be eliminated by any means necessary. To contravene your superiors, in ultimatum, to contradict the Shepherd.

The given retributions are as follows:

Physical Torture : Presented by a Garotter, overseen by a 'Dark Claw', 'Dark Hand', or in extreme cases, the Shepherd himself. Severity solely depends on the degree of the Edict broken.

Mental Torture : Presented solely by the Shepherd himself. To be used in extreme cases, Dark Magicks are performed to harm the mind. Severity can result from memory loss or to the point of a longing for death.

Enslaved : Can only be issued by a commanding 'Sambucium' of your rightful sect, or their superiors. The term varies.

Execution : The most common form of exile. Exclusive to only the Hands and Shepherd it is the swiftest, most effective way to oust a threat. To be carried out lightly.

§§The Dark Paradigms§§

”The secular groups,

Divided by Six.

Each forms their prowess,

Quiet, as a Nix.”

The Shepherd, the Illuminus Obscurum, deep in his citadel. Cold and calculating, he leads the entirety of the Hand. Each word is taken as an Edict itself. Supreme command over the Two Hands of the Body of Dark.

The Hands, the Obscurum, merciless and true to their cause. Two Hands of the Body of Dark, is a law, together. No one worthy decision is allowed without the pair in agreement. The power is exclusively behest to the Shepherd.

The Elders, the Sambucium, leaders of the Sects. Creating and executing decisions for the welfare of their Sect, yet calculating their next move. Comprised of Great military strategists and religious figures in the Hand. They may contribute to councils for an Edict.

The Aeons, the Eonum, followers of the Elders, commanders of their Sects. To teach, guide, and learn are their goals. A primary role model for aspiring Scions. The Aeons contribute as the populous of the Hand.

And finally Scions, the Scionum, newly obscured light. They realize the potential they may release, and what their cause is for. They serve their Elders of the Sect, following the examples of the Aeons.

There is one more, referred to as the 'Shepherd'. The very leader and founder of the Hand. The embodiment of what is goodwill, and the Hand itself. Information given, is few to preserve secrecy and rights.

All below to be updated.

~The colours pertain to our official skin pack! Rankings ensue from these.

-The Scions of the Dark (Grey): Newly joined members who have proved their worthiness. Work such as collecting information or joining armies will follow. Will partake in ceremonial sacrifices as the executioner to hone Role Playing skills. Solely reserved for people who are new to the idea of Villainy.

-The Aeons ( Eonum): More Advanced players who have great knowledge of Role Playing, a veteran player of the server and understands concepts of PvP. Partakes in Class 3 Missions. Preferably within a renowned army/group. To be an elder, a Villain Application is to be required, as you will do much more evil than my Slaver's permit can cover.

- The Elders ( Sambucium ):

-The Descended Silencium: Masters of a “Sect”, they maintain order and justice within the Hand. Each of them may call for a congregation when necessary, and have the power of “speech” in assemblages. Each of them may own one Sect, consisting of a maximum of five understudies.

-The Dark Hand ( Obscurum ): Consisting of two beings, together, they have jurisdiction in the absence of the Shepherd. Maintaining order and regularity, they are the silencers of the Hand.

-The Dark Shepherd ( Illuminus Obscurum ): The Leader of the Hand. The Jurisdiction of the Hand belongs to him alone, excluding his absence, where the Dark Hands take his place.

================Jobs and Job Ideas================

Any of the services below can be completed by us on request. A small fee will be negotiated at the site. Send us a carrier Pigeon.

Theft - Simple yet effective, storm a house and take there loot. We could start by giving jobs to members, we tell them to seek out some houses and take what they got, then bring all the loot they gathered to the guild. They are payed a reward and the items are soon sold in a sort of black market. We would need someone that is a good merchant for this. We make some agreements and give the Merchant our wares. He/She buys them from us and we make a profit, both sides are happy as we both benefit from it. The merchant is able to get cheap supplier and be able to sell his or her items dirt cheap, and we get some Minas in our pockets.

Scare tactics - This may be tricky, but if we are able to do it, it might be worth while. Say there is a successful shop that does good in business and is very wealthy. We could harass that man or woman to give us 25% of there earnings or we will ruin there lives. It may or may not work, but if it does, it will give us a steady income.

Mugging - Simple, Round up a few members and tell them to get some money from travelers. Half of what they get goes to the guild, and the rest they may keep for themselves.

Slavery - A touchy topic, but this will make a good profit. We capture some people and sell them as slaves. (( Of course we will ask first if they are alright with this OOCly, they are free OOCly and if they choose to not be a slave or break free then they are allowed. We give no refunds ))

Selling Information - Some information is hard to retrieve by some people. With a request from an outside source, we may retrieve information for a set price.

Selling information - If there is information that we know, and someone else wishes to know, they must pay an amount that we see fit for us to reveal that information to them.

Doing jobs/Contracts - If someone needs something done, they must pay us to do that job. From assassinations, to helping them get some revenge. Anything really so long as it doesn't threaten the order or is not something we would want to do in any way.

Pose as a Tax collector - We will be able to fool some people, just walk around and ask for a small fee, nothing too large or no one will pay.

Opening a tavern/inn - This is a good idea personally, if we open a tavern or some sort of inn, it will help with profits and will also pose as a meeting/safehouse for any members. We will obviously keep this secret, because if people knew who was running the place, It would get ugly.

Well those are a load of ideas for you, I hope this helps and I am eager to join the Black hand. I will do my best to serve and I have many more ideas if I do. I will do my best to help out. Thank you for reading this.

================Application Format================

The Form is as follows...

Google Documents Form

Slave Contract: (To be filled out when being slaved)

The Black Contract is as follows...

Here.

==================Guild Signature==================

~Get your Guild Signature Here! Not required, but great for publicity for the Guild!

===============Official Guild Uniform===============

Get it Here!

===========Reserved for Future Use===========

-In-Game Name: Shortyy_oD

-RolePlaying Name: Tanath "Shortyy" Thompson

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11673

-Race and Subrace: Human Northener

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:None

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I am trying to gain my reputation in LoTC as an Evil Villain who supports the Undead.

-Evils you have committed: None Yet as I have just applied for Villain and joined a day ago!

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I am a good RPer and I do understand the rules of PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

-In-Game Name: char615

-RolePlaying Name: Vampero

-Villain Application Link: I can't do links on my phone, but the accepted one is on page 6 I think.

-Race and Subrace: Human, Southeron

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Ca'lek warband, Orem guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: none

--If yes, are you trusted: no, seeing as I lured about 20 to the undead fortress, lambs to the slaughter.

-Reason for Joining: I believe there is not enough organised crime and the undead always need allies.

-Evils you have committed: sacrafice, murder, rape, luring wayward armies to the undead to die.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I am a very good role-player and understand PVP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Head architect, lord John, the hightower family.

-In-Game Name: Shortyy_oD

-RolePlaying Name: Tanath "Shortyy" Thompson

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11673

-Race and Subrace: Human Northener

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:None

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I am trying to gain my reputation in LoTC as an Evil Villain who supports the Undead.

-Evils you have committed: None Yet as I have just applied for Villain and joined a day ago!

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I am a good RPer and I do understand the rules of PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

Problem here is that your Villain Application wasn't accepted. Nor is it up to date with the latest version. Please resubmit your villain application and apply at a later date.

-In-Game Name: char615

-RolePlaying Name: Vampero

-Villain Application Link: I can't do links on my phone, but the accepted one is on page 6 I think.

-Race and Subrace: Human, Southeron

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Ca'lek warband, Orem guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: none

--If yes, are you trusted: no, seeing as I lured about 20 to the undead fortress, lambs to the slaughter.

-Reason for Joining: I believe there is not enough organised crime and the undead always need allies.

-Evils you have committed: sacrafice, murder, rape, luring wayward armies to the undead to die.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I am a very good role-player and understand PVP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Head architect, lord John, the hightower family.

Accepted! I saw your older application and know you personally. Welcome aboard!

Well luchian, it is quite new :P

Why have i never heard of this guild?

Its new, in development right now. I'm growing my small group into a guild now. Still fleshing out the page now.

Suggested alliance update:

The Dark Brotherhood

Agreed. And Done.

I have the perfect idea for a guild banner, when I have access to a computer and GIMP I'll get right on it :P <- ooc.

Grand, i have some ideas on money making, as I'm an architect I can create the homes and each house built in alkhazar for the king a get a hefty sum of minas, I also have ideas for some new possible ranks.

I have the perfect idea for a guild banner, when I have access to a computer and GIMP I'll get right on it :P <- ooc.

Grand, i have some ideas on money making, as I'm an architect I can create the homes and each house built in alkhazar for the king a get a hefty sum of minas, I also have ideas for some new possible ranks.

Great! Feedback is ALWAYS wanted here! (Second page already? Wow!)

Okay, I'll write in some dark silver, tinted burgundy 'The Black Hand'

Also I'll remove the background. (epic pony reference by the way )

So, is this the doozy you were talking about?