♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

We care about the undead... However, we don't intend to consult with them a lot... We worship Iblees.. But we wish to keep to our selves

Thus the reason our keep/base whatever one wishes to call it, is so far away from civilisation

Believe me, many of us would have pleasure in fireballing it to the grounds ;]

Ah, that is to change in the new world, my old friend. With the temporarily gone Undead, we will rise. A mask will be worn by the hand, covering its intentions, and pulling the strings of the Illuminus.

We do not care about the folly of the Undead. They may kill us, maim, or enslave us if they wish, but retaliation will be met. Do not forget that mere mortals have felled your kind before, and we would gladly retaliate is need be.

Some may find us useful, however, in where we won't attack or harm them.

We find that everything is a tool for us. You're not the only one with your heads held high, and your weapons in the air. If they are wise, they will come to accept us.

We do not care if you can talk to Iblees or not. For all I care, Erus and Ryder believe that the one you talk to is a false.

We dun wanna have an ooc fight about ic guys, we're the most friendly villains out there on this forum and want to keep it that way. As for the UAC...well...not going so well. Unsurprisingly the want to return to siding with the undead came pretty fast with how useless the actions of the Descendant races are being. Though, I did enjoy being Balins meat-shield for a time :P But that's only because he didn't treat me like complete and total crap. That's the big problem with meat shields is most the time the undead treat them like COMPLETE crap, they could at the very least look at them as pets, they also shouldn't do things that drive them away easily. They should not kill, torture, or degrade minions to much and at least pretend to show them some fondness.

We dun wanna have an ooc fight about ic guys, we're the most friendly villains out there on this forum and want to keep it that way. As for the UAC...well...not going so well. Unsurprisingly the want to return to siding with the undead came pretty fast with how useless the actions of the Descendant races are being. Though, I did enjoy being Balins meat-shield for a time :P But that's only because he didn't treat me like complete and total crap. That's the big problem with meat shields is most the time the undead treat them like COMPLETE crap, they could at the very least look at them as pets, they also shouldn't do things that drive them away easily. They should not kill, torture, or degrade minions to much and at least pretend to show them some fondness.

Don't hate, Lymdil. Shen's right.

Any contributions to Illuminus or BH?

I'm having a brain lock.

I like how we jump from discussion of the guild, to being creepy.