[Disbanned] The Order Of The Black Owl

Hollowkira

Name(Rp Name): Carter Leanbrow

(Skype if you own one): None.

(McName): zach211w

Race: Human

Why do you wish to join: To join my old OOC friends, also to find a community to relate to, and a home to sleep in.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): Working on a 2a.

What Skills do ye have? I am able to shoot hard and good with a 'Long Bow' and also I know my way around most places and forests.

Name(Rp Name): Carter Leanbrow

(Skype if you own one): None.

(McName): zach211w

Why do you wish to join: To join my old OOC friends, also to find a community to relate to, and a home to sleep in.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): Working on a 2a.

What Skills do ye have? I am able to shoot hard and good with a 'Long Bow' and also I know my way around most places and forests.

-Kahlan looks over the slip of paper and then moves across the room, grabbing her quill and starts scribbling on her parchment. She signs the bottom of the paper and then folds it, addressing it to Carter and sending it off on her raven. The note reads:

"You have been accepted and welcomed into the order, await a meeting and orders from Midnight. We look forward to having you... -K"

She pushed back from her desk, watching her raven fly with the paper and smiles. Another joins the family.. She thought idly.-

Name(Rp Name): Hagan Raserei

(Skype if you own one): (tristan.weinzetl or Lavawalker)

(McName): (Lavawalker)

Why do you wish to join: I have taken an interest in this group of people, and I wish to be of more use to them.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): (No, I have submitted one, though.)

What Skills do ye have? I am able to use any hard object as a weapon, though with low skill on any weapon, this gives me ability to surprise an enemy, or improvise any situation.

*Gets off his horse Shaemus and shakes Hagan's hand* "I trust that you wont fail us. Welcome to the guild mate!" *Gets back on Shaemus and ride's him down the road.*

(Accepted)

The Application

Name(Rp Name): Charles Lyon

(Skype if you own one): bradthegreat882

(McName): assassinmaster56

Why do you wish to join: I have not seen many guilds like this... it seems quite... interesting.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): I hold no VA's at the moment. It was stupid of me for trying out for 5... Sadly, I cannot reapply until November.

What Skills do ye have? I am quite agile, and I can fight with a blade. I may be young, but I have been trained on how to fight.

The Application

Name(Rp Name): Charles Lyon

(Skype if you own one): bradthegreat882

(McName): assassinmaster56

Why do you wish to join: I have not seen many guilds like this... it seems quite... interesting.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): I hold no VA's at the moment. It was stupid of me for trying out for 5... Sadly, I cannot reapply until November.

What Skills do ye have? I am quite agile, and I can fight with a blade. I may be young, but I have been trained on how to fight.

*Midnight Grabs the application then looks at it closely* "Charles lyon.." *Continues on reading* "He's not ready to kill yet hmm." *Midnight get ready to crumble the paper,but before he does he remembers that last name* *He writes on the bottom* "You will have to train with me,so you can become ready to kill when its needed,you have been accepted,wait till i give you the orders to meet somewhere" *He calls for his owl,then sends him off to Charles lyon* *Midnight rubs his head* "I'm going to get some rest"

You Have Been Accepted 

Name(Rp Name): Chaus Latue
(Skype if you own one): Madning25
(McName): Madning
Race: Dark Elf

Why do you wish to join: I am seeking I was told that by joining this..
group I would be able to receive the networking, companionship and means to
destroy my enemies. In this case the Wolvenguard.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): My VA is WIP.

What Skills do ye have? Trained as a hunter, I am

good with a sword, agile and cunning. I know how to stick to the shadows,
tracking, maneuvering trough forests, and I have a good understanding of plants
and other fauna types. My greatest skill is the skill of gathering knowledge
and information. That is documentation and map creation.

Name(Rp Name): Chaus Latue
(Skype if you own one): Madning25
(McName): Madning
Race: Dark Elf

Why do you wish to join: I am seeking I was told that by joining this..
group I would be able to receive the networking, companionship and means to
destroy my enemies. In this case the Wolvenguard.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): My VA is WIP.

What Skills do ye have? Trained as a hunter, I am

good with a sword, agile and cunning. I know how to stick to the shadows,

tracking, maneuvering trough forests, and I have a good understanding of plants

and other fauna types. My greatest skill is the skill of gathering knowledge

and information. That is documentation and map creation.

-Kahlan looks over the slip of paper and ponders for a while. She grabs a new slip of parchment and her quill and begins writing.

"You have been accepted. Be aware, however, that we work towards group goals, we will try to accommodate your wishes through your further training. And most important of all, be wary of whom you make enemies with. 

We look forward to having you, await a meeting and orders from Midnight... -K"

Kahlan sends off her raven and watches it fly off bearing the note. 'This one will be most interesting..' She thought to herself.-

Got it, what should I do next. Should I wait ingame or do you need info. Plus I have just found out that I have been accepted for my VAs.

Got it, what should I do next. Should I wait ingame or do you need info. Plus I have just found out that I have been accepted for my VAs.

((Already taken care of. -snip!-))

*Midnight Chuckles with a twirl of his fingers and a gigantic smile* "Spots have began to fill up" *Chuckles once again* "We are recruiting now, but the spots are soon going to fill, and if you wish to ask for a contract please send a bird" *Chuckles* "Remember no job is too hard. 

((Pm on the fourms or on the server for a contract))

Name(Rp Name): Eladriendil Theados

(Skype if you own one): I shall PM it upon request.

(McName): Eladriendil

Race: Adunian

Why do you wish to join: Eladriendil seeks a new form of work, he trained for years with the Legion of the Cardinal Cross, but with the fall of Kingston he found it upon himself to leave the Legion permanently. He went and moved into the orcish city of Gronkkston. He joined the Honorless there, a group of relentless, trained killers who fought under the aid of the Krug'Hai. A few years later, he had arised to the Captain (Kritar) of the Honorless, everything was going well. Although, he was still unable to fill his bloodlust, so he now searches for more opportunities to see to it that the lust is filled.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): Eladriendil has a va for; 1a,2abc

What Skills do ye have? Eladriendil is exceptionally good with a bow and arrow. He also favors the scimitar, a weapon he had discovered about during his time with the legion. He is fairly stealthy, able to move about under the cover of darkness unnoticed.

*You are walking in the woods one day, alone, hunting for some meat to sell. All of a sudden it seems like the earth is still as you walk deeper in the woods. You tense up as a chill goes down your back...but suddenly a noise is made. A Black Owl flies from the trees, above your head. You give a sigh of relief as you find out it was just a bird. Though you notice something flash by your eyes. It hits the tree infront of you. It is an arrow, burrowed in the tree. It holds a note. You take the note off the arrow and read it.

"You have been accepted..."

As you are reading it footsteps approach you and before you have time to react you are knocked out...*

((You will be RPly brought to the guild when online))

This Guild Has Been Disbanded so please remove this.