[Disbanned] The Order Of The Black Owl

Hollowkira

*You begin to feel watched as you shiver you can’t see or hear anything unusual. You think nothing of it until you hear the whisper coming from both sides of your ear you quickly turn around then as you turn back you see an image far out in the distance.As you continue walking you notice your left pocket feels heavier so you reach into it and you find a rock and on that rock is a letter.*

~The Order Of The Black Owl~

FK3bF8L.jpg

The Order of The black owl

The Order of the Black Owl is a guild of all hungry types who lust for wealth through the art of murder. The guild provides clean jobs with no traces left to affiliate the murder to the client. All members follow a code of loyalty and respect, bound in oath and brothers in blood, The Order of the Black Owl is a family, a clan if you will of the night. No job is to outrageous or intimidating for our family. We welcome all challenges; if you dare.

Hiring The Order Of The Black Owl

The Order of the Black Owl is shrouded in the cover of night, seekers of this mysterious guild have disappeared, their remains in sacks of their own flesh, similar to that of the deceased prey of the owl, the guild's motif. If one wished to hire the guild they would have to find an owl under the light of a full moon. Only then would the guild take notice of the client, approach them, plan for the job, and execute the victim.

The Ranks

Wise One: The great leader, the wise owl. The wise one manages all the guild's activities, keeping things running smoothly.

Council of Whispers: Members chosen by the leader to help plan out missions and manage things within the guild.

Nightwings: Members who have been with the guild for a very long time, they are knowledgeable of their crafts and pass them onto the newcomers, strengthening the guild further.

Shrouds: Under the cover of night, these veteran members have show their skill and loyalty to the guild, attaining this mysterious rank.

Nocturnites: Newly initiated members who have finally become recognized as members of the guild, they can finally take on jobs.

Diurnites: Unoathed members of the guild who have yet to prove their loyalty. They still roam in the daytime, their senses not yet attuned to the night like the owl.

Guild Master and His Council

Apollo Ventis Guildmaster

Leon Ventis Guild Councillor

Kahlan Maehr’Tayna Guild Councillor

Spike Vondar Guild Councillor

Uniform

QhkRPuu.png

The uniform will be given to you by any of the high ranked members you will be required to wear this uniform while we are on a job or in the guild home you may take it off during personal things.

~Rules~

I.Respect all of yer brothers and sisters of the guild.

II.Make sure that you are willing to kill anyone that you are told to kill ((Have Va 1a,1b,2a,2b,2c,4a))

III.Do not steal from yer brothers ask before you take

IV.Listen to the guild master once it’s said its final

V.Do not recruit under the level of  Nightwings

VI.Anyone found leaking information outside of the guild will be found and torture then heal to perfect condition just so we can torture you more.

The Application

Name(Rp Name):

(Skype if you own one):

(McName):

Race:

Why do you wish to join:

(Do You Have A Va?and what types):

What Skills do ye have?

Lark Steelwall feels a disturbance in the edginess.

((Not trying to be rude here but seriously? Seriously?))

Bod feels a wave of good rp.

((I think what they are doing is great and will bring fun hired assassin rp))

I came here for pizza... 

On a letter, the words saying

'Goodbye' ar engraved

Khagan sits atop his Subudain steed, looking incredulously at the mention of Black Owls.

-Kahlan lifted her chin some, peering over the many letters to be sent out and thinks of Apollo briefly. A small smile creeping on her lips as she prides herself in being part of something. "And now the fun begins..." She speaks with a mixture of anticipation and sincere happiness. Her eyes move over to her notebook, her stare growing cold as she looks over the smudges that were names scribbled clumsily on paper. "Oh yes, it does truly begin.." Kahlan pushed herself away from her desk and moved to Apollo, putting a hand on his back and her head on his shoulder.-

Name(Rp Name): Gooms'Lur

(Skype if you own one): TheCleaningCrew1

(McName): TheCleaningCrew

Race: Goblin

Why do you wish to join: Sounds interesting.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): 1ac, 2abc, 3, 4

What Skills do ye have?: I'm an accomplished merchant and a decent thief. I may be a little rusty in that area, but I could catch on quick. I've also been a siege engineer and warrior for the orcs for a very long time. 

Name(Rp Name): Gooms'Lur

(Skype if you own one): TheCleaningCrew1

(McName): TheCleaningCrew

Race: Goblin

Why do you wish to join: Sounds interesting.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): 1ac, 2abc, 3, 4

What Skills do ye have?: I'm an accomplished merchant and a decent thief. I may be a little rusty in that area, but I could catch on quick. I've also been a siege engineer and warrior for the orcs for a very long time. 

*A Dark hooded figure approaches the goblin and gives him a long stare,The figure slowly walks closer and places his hand out for his application.Once The goblin gives it to the dark figure he then writes on it.*

Accepted! 

Pherak picks up the note that was left on the bridge and reads through it, after he has finished he simply puts the note in his robe pocket "Tch.. I don't kill without a purpose." He would walk on his very way.

Name(Rp Name): Zoey Maltac

(Skype if you own one): i will pm it

(McName): NatetheGreat237

Race:Human

Why do you wish to join:i am alone in this world and wish to find work and  a family of strangers

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): no

What Skills do ye have? mastered use of the bow.

Name(Rp Name): Zoey Maltac

(Skype if you own one): i will pm it

(McName): NatetheGreat237

Race:Human

Why do you wish to join:i am alone in this world and wish to find work and  a family of strangers

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): no

What Skills do ye have? mastered use of the bow.

*As you are wondering in the forest your begin to hear whispers,You look around wondering then but as you listen to the whispers you hear* "You are Accepted!"

Tengoku looks at the poster, on his travel to malinor. "So... It seems I the... Owl Samurai... Must hunt the... black owls... I'll do it later..." And continues on his way forgetting about the Black owls entirely.