The Fell's

The Fell’s

“Are ye interested in joining the fell’s we are a global Guild which focuses on brew and adventure'

The Fell’s were founded by Andermendin Grandfell. They are a new guild formed for adventure,knowlege, and Brew. the Fell's dont have much history consitering we hath just started in the mountains of urguan yet we do have land..... We were given land north west of kul'urguan we were given a short thin mountain to build a hall. Our main purpose is to be an adventure and brewing guild.

Class

Ranking amongst the fell's the 3 classes er ..

Leader ~~ With this title ye can command the guild and go on guild adventures leader of the council of elders.

Comander ~~ With this title ye can lead a portion of  thy guild & can be counted in the counsil of elders

alderate~~Can be counted in the council of elders

Magic teacher’s

If ye wish to teach magic here is your title.

Conjurer ~~Ye can lead yer own magical sect.

Rules

“Thou
shall not lie to another guild member or leader”

“Thou
shall not expose of secret guild information”

“Thou
shall love one another like kin for ye wer both accepted into the realms”

"Thou

shall not steel"

Application

Why do ye want to join thy guild?

Where did ye find the guild?

Name {rp}

Name {mc name}

Do ye have any old books?

What do ye think more guilds have to do to revive themselves?

Do ye know magic?

Do ye wish to apply for a magic teacher?

Good luck lads

((I am not going to be mean but I will tell you what is wrong with your guild. I know you want to be King and have Grand Dukes and Barons but you can't unless you own a actually Kingdom which I don't think you do so you can't just name yourself King.

The
fell’s wer founded by King Andermendin Grandfell. They hath a rich history in knowledge
adventure and literature. In terms of knowledge the fells have a grand library
with over one hundred and twenty copies of manuals and magic books which are
kept in a secure vault. {Don’t ye be gettin any idea’s lad’s Yermaker couldn’t
get in that vault} And with regards to Adventure the fell guild hosts weekly
Quests whether it be finding lost lands er exploring old kingdoms the fell’s
have et all.

This is what you said for what I assume is your history and if they have a rich history in knowledge adventure and literature then write out a rich history not just say it. Next you say you have a Grand Library with over 120 of manuals and magic books which are in a secret vault for one what are the manuals about and two unless you do have a grand library with 120 books then you couldn't really have based on that this guild seems not very professional and more of a newcomer attempt at a guild be more real with what you have. I am not saying explain every inch of land you own but if you have a base then say you have one not make up a Library with books on Magic and manuals.

You used Hath and Thy and Thou while I can't tell you to not use these I can tell you that I don't seen any people using that kind of talk.

Now on to Ranks

Ranking amongst the fell’s is based on ey monarchy
the 4 classes er ..

You say this but then there are only 3 "Noble" Classes

and with the Magi you can have these but most mages are apart of some Guild or wandering wizards like Gandalf

What I can say is that you should rethink what you want to be and be more realistic. If you have any questions please PM and if you need help Rping or understanding what I said then please also PM the questions for that too))

((I am not going to be mean but I will tell you what is wrong with your guild. I know you want to be King and have Grand Dukes and Barons but you can't unless you own a actually Kingdom which I don't think you do so you can't just name yourself King.

The

fell’s wer founded by King Andermendin Grandfell. They hath a rich history in knowledge

adventure and literature. In terms of knowledge the fells have a grand library

with over one hundred and twenty copies of manuals and magic books which are

kept in a secure vault. {Don’t ye be gettin any idea’s lad’s Yermaker couldn’t

get in that vault} And with regards to Adventure the fell guild hosts weekly

Quests whether it be finding lost lands er exploring old kingdoms the fell’s

have et all.

This is what you said for what I assume is your history and if they have a rich history in knowledge adventure and literature then write out a rich history not just say it. Next you say you have a Grand Library with over 120 of manuals and magic books which are in a secret vault for one what are the manuals about and two unless you do have a grand library with 120 books then you couldn't really have based on that this guild seems not very professional and more of a newcomer attempt at a guild be more real with what you have. I am not saying explain every inch of land you own but if you have a base then say you have one not make up a Library with books on Magic and manuals.

You used Hath and Thy and Thou while I can't tell you to not use these I can tell you that I don't seen any people using that kind of talk.

Now on to Ranks

Ranking amongst the fell’s is based on ey monarchy

the 4 classes er ..

You say this but then there are only 3 "Noble" Classes

and with the Magi you can have these but most mages are apart of some Guild or wandering wizards like Gandalf

What I can say is that you should rethink what you want to be and be more realistic. If you have any questions please PM and if you need help Rping or understanding what I said then please also PM the questions for that too))

yea hi we do own a kingdom north east of kul'urguan im the king of the fell "or leader of them" we have a monerchy already and we curently have 13 members

yea hi we do own a kingdom north east of kul'urguan im the king of the fell "or leader of them" we have a monerchy already and we curently have 13 members

((can i be a noble?

((That so? Well I wish you luck on this and may good fortunes favor your guild...))

[King of Fell! Good luck dude on the guild, too bad we lost you yesterday on the way to the shrine maybe next time hah]