Clan of the Black Axe - Second in Command Wanted (Dwarves)

Greetins fellow Dwarves,

I am lookin' for a strong and brave fellar to help me lead the Black Axes. I don't need no wishy washies, I need me a dedicated and capable dwarf. Our fortress is located in the dangerous north, so this is not for the faint of heart. But, patience is also required, as there is much to be done before we engaged the rest of Aegis and make our presence known to all, included the vile undead.

If'n you think you have what it takes, leave yer application here.

Honor & Might,

Decks of the Black Axe

((I'm looking for one person to help me get the Black Axe Clan off and running. I have a fairly large piece of protected land and I am working on the construction right now (image below.) Ultimately, this position will be the 2nd in command, but one of 5 members of a council that controls the Clan of the Black Axe. You must be 21 or older to apply. Sorry to all you mature kids out there, but I want to make sure that whoever enters this position is around for a good while, and one indicator of that is age. The entire clan will be 18+ for many reasons. You will have permissions to build on the land, but it will need to be cleared with me first, as I have a pretty set plan for the main layout.))

2011081817.png

This image doesn't really do the place justice. It is high on a U shaped mountain range which surrounds a nice sized lake.

Please include the following:

mc name:

character name:

when you first started minecraft:

when you first started LotC:

average hrs a week:

short character bio:

links to any examples of your structures built:

how competent are you at PvP:

what your favorite part of LotC is:

any goals you may have for a guild you are a member of:

Please don't assume that I want you to be a 'leet' pvp'r or a super amazing builder to have a chance, I'm just trying to gauge who you are.

If you have any interest in the back story behind the Clan or my character, PM me and I will give you the back story I have created so far.

Lastly, I will be leaving for a long weekend in the morning, so I will not be getting back to you until Monday at the earliest. I feel this is good timing, as this will preclude any who don't have the patience I am looking for from applying.

Thanks, and I look forward to any submissions I get.

Decks

My friend and I both saw this and thought joining would be cool. Both of us are dwarf warriors. But neither of us are older than 18. He has been on this server since release, and I started within the first week. We both have been involved in the building of many towns. And we both were barons at one point I was once Lord Baron. I think that the age is pointless. Yes it is more likely that someone older would be better, but a responsible and good role player can come at any age.

I won't reject anyone out of hand because of age, I suppose. It's just a factor. If you would like to submit an application, I will certainly consider it. =)

I will also consider any applications for first choice when the council becomes fleshed out to five members, so even if you don't become the #2 it may land you a spot on that.

Yes I know that I am not going to be second in command. But I like the direction this guild is going, and the building was very well done! Expect me too put in an application soon but not for second in command.

I'm lookin' to be yer second, if yer willin' to 'ave me. I'm a dedicated dwarf and Ambassador for tha mighty nation of Kal'Urguan! I wish to 'elp with yer clan and make tha Dwarves a more powerful and well regarded people. 'ere is my application to yer clan.

Mc name: TEEbrown

character name: Bazian

when you first started minecraft: I've been playing for about 9-11 months off and on.

when you first started LotC: I join Lord of the Craft about a month ago, after my other server went offline for about 2 weeks straight.

average hrs a week: About 2-3 hours a day, so about 14-21 hours a week.

short character bio: Was born from the fire and anvil that is the Dwarven home. At a young age a huge earthquake shook the mine caverns and buried his village in a pile of rubble. The tragic accident left the boy to survive on his on in the dark caverns that used to be his home. Many days passed and the young boy was on the brink of starvation, until a group of dwarven traders came to the rubble of the once proud town and rescued him from his deathly state. They took him back to their village and brought him to health. As the years progressed so did the boy. He grew stronger, smarter and brave. He attended the towns academy where he learned how to wield a sword and an ax. Now, all grown up, he seeks out the world looking onward to new possibilities that lay ahead.

links to any examples of your structures built:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12160

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13506

I added the lore in there for kicks.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12163

how competent are you at PvP: I've been a Oren and Snowy Fields guard, been through undead attacks all the way up to when Snowy Fields fell, and am a member of the Free Dwarves Army. ((Hopefully get some action when we 'ave to help out Al'Khazar)) I'm tough as nails when it comes to fightin' whether it be tha Undead or any nasty creature of tha night!

what your favorite part of LotC is: My favorite part of Lord of the Craft would have to be all the role playing that is made by all the players of the server.

any goals you may have for a guild you are a member of: To make tha Dwarves a feared and respected name once again!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.