Height: 5'10
Weight: 154
Body Type: Skinny and Lean
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Silver
Skin: Pale
Markings/Tattoos: None
Health: Healthy
Personality: Logical, partly insane, and loyal.
Inventory: Food, books, a small silver dagger, and of course the enchanted ice staff.

CROilV6.png

Further Details:

Life Style
Alignment*: Lawful Neutral
Deity*: Xan
Religion: Faith of Xan
Alliance/Nation/Home Horde of Dunamis and Cerulon
Job/Class: Mage
Title(s): Arcane Snelf, Mage, Master Mage, Spellslinger
Profession(s): Mage and Woodworker
Special Skill(s): Special talent in the arcane arts.
Flaw(s): Untrustworthy, quick to anger.

Magic*
Current Status: Master
Arch-type: Void
Sub-Type: Hydromancy, Aeromancy, Conjuration
Weakness(es): Long cast times
Strength(s): More powerful attacks

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Offensive
Trained Weapon[s]: Arcane Arts
Favored Weapon: Magic
Archery: Non existant

Biography
Parents: Rhegon Drakon
Siblings: Unknown
Children: None
Extended Family: Zane Drakon
Pet(s): Mr. Fancy Teddy

History
Coming Later
Artwork

fqwj8.png

-1 you only have one parent and your magics are too numerous did you even learn it in character scrub

ur not even loyal you keep switching sides its like ping pong

snelf religion is called the Temple of Wyrvun n00b

It's spelled Archetype not Arch-type you scrub

Seriously though why is hydra in the master race picture and not me

Didn't really mean all that as much, kbye.

-1 you only have one parent and your magics are too numerous did you even learn it in character scrub

Seriously though why am I not in master race picture

I actually have less magic than some people. And DANNY didn't remember the name of his wife :P And the master race picture... I made the original copy... I'm not sure what happened to it while I was gone...

The wife died when she gave birth to him, so he never met her, and I forgot her RP name.

Updated with lovely artwork from Sosa :)

Mali'fenn isn't a valid race.

I believe in magic! And the first time you ever started complaining about us as when we massacred you and your friends for taking our plot.

I believe in magic! And the first time you ever started complaining about us as when we massacred you and your friends for taking our plot.

ADriogf.png

~ This is what every role-player should aspire to be like~ 

Picture creds to Kralek

xD You never killed me, and it wasn't a proper massacre without quality role-play. "Pablo" strikes at the man  isn't going to cut it for me. I've been (mannerly) antagonizing the concept of Snow Elves since their beginning in Anthos. You haven't been a very active Snow Elf long enough to know when I began complaining if you didn't already know that. It started with the heavy Game of Thrones influence and their inability to speak Elven correctly. Here is a link to when I took my dishing out on you guys publicly: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/111963-snow-elven-lorework-in-progress-please-provide-cc/ (on page 3, I believe it is) Get real... ilym9

On a more serious note, I am telling you that Mali'fenn is not recognized as a valid race. You should stop advocating it as such. Deal with the fact that you're mutated Mali'aheral with an affiliation to icy climates. Some of us on the server take to our fictional terms by the book, and your politically-incorrect attitude aggravates me. Whether or not you want to change this is your right and I will not oppose that. If you wish to meet my argument with my Adunian character, you could easily do that. Adunians are not a race either. They are categorized in the same section as Halflings: being an accepted half-breed. However last I checked, Snow Elves are just considered a culture. Sun Elves, Illatians, etc aren't validated races and nor are Mali'fenn with this logic. I dare you not to get a forum moderator to delete this post, as I anticipate you will. You would be denying someone of a completely accurate point. (don't take this is forum drama m8. it 8n't)