The Covenant Of Mar

Malgonious

Za'goth Unkai would gaze across the Northern Continent, reflecting on everything that had happened since his departure from his homeland.  Atop the Ancient Tower of Mar, far North of Polaris, he gazed across the mesa.

"Within Athera... there are two different worlds that I've come to know.  The Northern World, and the Southern World.  The North, being a place of honesty and virtue above all else, while the South being inhabited by the most volatile scum to inhabit this great land."

Looks across the valley once more, and down to the small child that sat next to him.

"I tell you this, so that, when I'm gone, Karador... You learn from my own mistakes, rather than having to make those who follow you suffer through them yourself."

The boy would look solemn, a tear trickling down his face from the teddy bear he brought with him from Merithic.

"For now, and till the end of time, my watch atop this tower will reign.  When you come of age, Karador, seek out the one they call Nydari Angroth.  He will be your guide, and hopefully, you can make something worth fighting for, my son."

((The Official End of the Covenant of Mar))