The Assassin's Brotherhood

GloryOfTheGods

About Us:

The Assassins Brotherhood are the heart of Assassins. We work for the good of the people of Aegis. Taking requests for Assassinations without breaking relationships with our allies. We stand strong as we stand together, band by our lust for peace in all nations. We work with and for the people

How To Apply:

Right now, you cannot apply. You will be able to apply shortly.

Have you not seen my guild, The Dark Brotherhood?

This idea is TAKEN dude. Sorry if I seem a jerk, but it is, and we already do assassinations.

Have you not seen my guild, The Dark Brotherhood?

This idea is TAKEN dude. Sorry if I seem a jerk, but it is, and we already do assassinations.

Yes but you guys do assassinations for evil, he does them for good, besides there can be more than 1 assassin group. Also if your talking about him stealing your name or something... you stole your name from oblivion so it isn't like you really came up with it.

Hey, Ill throw a historically accurate and viable option to rename your alliance since some people feel the need to bicker at you, rename your group the 'Hashashims', if you want a little background info, be glad to give it to you.

Hey, Ill throw a historically accurate and viable option to rename your alliance since some people feel the need to bicker at you, rename your group the 'Hashashims', if you want a little background info, be glad to give it to you.

I would love that. Only because then I can sell drugs.

I would love that. Only because then I can sell drugs.

You do realize that the Hashashims werent selling drugs right?

You do realize that the Hashashims werent selling drugs right?

Yes, but they get high. I sell drugs.

So is this a new guild I'll have to challenge in the squabble of everyday life?

Cuz if that's the case I'm so game.

No I really don't care if someone starts up some random rabble. Cross me in Aegis though and I'll be happy to end you.

I'd wish good luck but then I'd be lying so have a good day.

They 'ave totaly took off The Dark Brotherhood and assassains Creed!

The Dark brotherhood are one thing, the assassins Creed we made, but thats not an official thread, neither is this, if I could delete them i would have

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.