The Lunavara Carnival

firespirit44

Welcome one and all to the magnificent, marvelous Lunavara Carnival! Lunavara is a new settlement in the South of Al kHazar, there's a long road leading to it if you exit from the south gate, passing by the farms, fort and seeing a cross road. The sign might say to Tri'sfal, but it has changed to Lunavara! We are holding a carnival to celebrate the grand opening of this new town!

We need workers/staff, engineers and architects.

IF YOU AGREE TO SIGN UP YOU WILL BE PAID BUT ONLY AFTER THE CARNIVAL IS OVER. ALSO PAYMENT IS IN % FROM THE PROFITS(NOT GROSS), DEPENDING ON HOW MANY WORKERS I CAN GET! BY AGREEING TO THIS CONTRACT WE MAY DEDUCT AND REFUSE TO PAY YOU IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK OR IS VERY OBTRUSIVE.

MC name:

RP name:

What of the following 3 jobs do you wish to apply as?:

When can you be online usually on the weekends?:

Do you know where Lunavara is?:

Are you aware that the pay will is percentage based, and doing this is for the entertainment and not the money?:

Can you spread the word about this carnival that does not exist yet?:

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS ON THE DAY ITSELF AS STAFF TO MAN THE GAMES AND ENTERTAIN PEOPLE!

MC name:

RP name:

When can you be online usually on the weekends?:

Do you know where Lunavara is?:

Are you aware that there may not be any pay for the VOLUNTEER work you are doing?:

Can you spread the word about this carnival that does not exist yet?:

Are you a good rper? We dont mind if you're sad or emo, we want interesting staffs that have a motor mouth attached to them:

Also, the carnival may use dark robes and such to increase enjoyment during the rides and fairs, so OREN GUARDS, DO NOT CATCH MY STAFF MEMBERS.

If you are unsure of anything, pm me or leave a message in the forums! I will answer everything and as best as I can!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.