Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyRebecca

Forum Team Announcement

1 post in this topic

Hello there! 

So as many of you have become aware through my simple forum posting or by seeing snippets of me speaking in-game with the tag, I am now the Forum Team Director since Dohvi has resigned. That being said, I want to openly thank him for the work he conducted during his two-year tenure with this position and really hope that he is enjoying his time away. 

Moving along, there a number of things I would like to get out of the way!

Update Logs

One of the few things I would like to get out of the way first is update logs. While the Forum Team does not have a quota they are required to meet, many people do tend to wonder what it is that they do or how much work they carry out. That's why I will be attempting to publish a monthly update log for the Forum Team that will help serve as a bridge between the community and the team. If we can offer you some insight as to how we are running, then suitable feedback can be given to help us improve as a whole. 

The Purge

Mhm. Just as the ET, LT, and GM team have all done prior, I will be wiping the roster (I spelled it right this time, @Telanir ) and revamping the team with a clean slate come Sunday, May 14th 2017. My team has been made aware of this now and this is where I come forward to you as a community and ask you to bring forward your FM apps. Being an FM doesn't mean you have to be a perfect player in the eyes of the community or have never received a warning point. It means that you would like to help us out in moderating the forums and offering discussion to anything pertaining to the forums or Forum Team. So please, even if you would like to give it a shot, submit an application which can be found here:

I will be going through all the apps that have been sitting there and cleaning up the sub-forum. Any current apps will automatically be moved to denied, but if you still want to be considered, just toss up a new app (or copy paste the details from your old one) and submit another. I will be reviewing new apps as the come up tomorrow and Saturday. Also, you need to have Discord. The FM team is no longer using Skype so you must have that in order to be considered.

That seems to be everything on my end for the time being, but I look forward to working and communicating with you all as a community. As always, bear in mind I am always open to feedback, both positive and negative. 

Have a wonderful day,
LadyRebecca