Name: Albrecht Mournstone

Race: Ulvegr

Titles: Mister

Nicknames:

Affiliation: House Mournestone

Religion: Red faith

Residence: Nordengrad

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Appearance: Standing at 5’9, Albrecht is a relatively average looking man,with light coloured skin nature and light blue eyes  he’d even pass as attractive, were he to better groom himself. He maintains a reasonably sized build, he’d appear relatively toned, indicating he may have once upon a time kept himself in fine shape. He wears two inch heeled boots to seem taller than he actually is.

Personality:

Schemer zwFojRs6yuJ7-qKItArJUGCfRF6ddb2-K8vyXZEO, Strong I3WzAiBCK4fqlUIAugJp3N6gKrRLmv7N6djWDti4, HedonistTYSKZwRLcqcRi6t8-M9igQa4je8g5-JvRvaLwz8d, LustfulA43hsyHz87_A9hkrNtSgBWBPskOZrU1UlKguj803, Proud -x9biEei8Tgf1uHW08NSsZpI4vgwPs5eNweADYDd, SlothfulFm2K-wXoQnxvKCdHcMZcJN7PIrYbFeSg7WbiyaD8, Greedy 0qoldGLrawvUp7miJbJPXMHp3IUkHxzagk-NKBSh,

Gregariousj4GinDv3yWgkttFCVhm1M8o328EkqtCwT4TDRHBIPatient XGU5kROxhs-4GjSGYAQT5-LPGgIA3GrMuAhkusms, Mystic qxyxkRmfw7G9T1evytWbXcADZZSNXbcw1KeG_Xcg, Impaler XYQPaMJ7aBJyFoHkyGbfrYzwsERLrzFMp0yke2eI, Ambitious 9x1Nn2swPW3ZL-wZ4zfYyFCpGgi2IbgPew0eMl6f, DeceitfulFQTyT_I1wutK6W7u6IJITg6nOAf_wOnxxClHxney, Gambler kDS-cJ965XHQHAnmuqCsly67fu00HeepHgyOXwMR, Tough Soldier1gaBrcMGGHHesZHtiMfWd1QdK872tqo4GBtG3HU4, Aspiring Alchemist m6R0i29Lw_908FMgriNG68eKaAqcJZrz1J8tIFOv

Personal Quotes:

“Kenswey, my boy!”

“Keep preaching the past and one day you’ll wake up decrepit and old.”

“He said, she said, he did, she did. How boring.”

“Kenswey Kenswey Kenswey… Keep up your whole ‘i’m waiting until marriage’ and you’ll end up depressed with an overweight wife and six snotty kids by the time your forty.”

“Here's me asking you to forgive me for my various foolish words and deeds. Here's me apologising to you for my impatience, for my lack of faith and hope, for my obstinacy, doggedness. For my sulking and posing; which are unworthy of a man. Here's me apologising to you for things I understand and for things I don't want to understand’”