[✗] (Siege invention) mobile defence wall

welshnutter

Origin/Backstory.

(OOC) While i was building the wall to my settlement i started to think of diffrent siege equipment that could be used to breach the defences so i started work on desinging a few siege items for the server based on actual siege weapons used.

(RP)

Spoiler

Bwelch Azaghul after the failure of his last invention started working on some new inventions that may benefit his fellow dwarf or the citizens of Atlas but only coming up with more failures  or hitting a wall when it come to the logistics of getting it all to work.

He eventually designed a forge for the city of Agnarum and upon the approval of the king and his kin he started work on building it all the time thinking if new inventions.

Then came the day he had to leave the land and head for a land know as Arcas, upon arriving he decided to head to the wiled lands and build up his own hold hoping to rebuild his ancestors name and status, all the while he was building he was thinking of new inventions that could help him or his hold, he also thought of inventions that would pose a problem for his hold.

He started to design siege equipment that could breach his walls as well as siege equipment that could hold back attackers.

after noticing that units attacking walls were left open when approaching the walls and once inside heaving a lack of defence he began work on a small lightweight item and cam up with a Mobile defensive wall after seeing a broken scarecrow in a field .

Description

https://imgur.com/a/fNWmTjT

the wall is made up of a 2 high fence post on the sides connected with some small planks on top and hay in the middle.

Siege information 

Weapon: Mobile Defence Wall

Weapon Cost: 250

Ammo Cost: N/A

Ammunition: N/A

Function: provides a defence wall that can fit 3 troops behind, the wall can be moved to a new location but only if 2 troops stand still for 10 seconds to dismantle and rebuild it.

Red lines/restrictions 

• Very flammable.
  • May be used by only 3 persons at a time.
  • If one of the crew is killed or injured then the wall cant be rebuilt as the materials are lost.

I’m sorry but most these sentences are pretty incomprehensible and it’s littered with word, spelling and grammar mistakes. Plus the lore is so vague, without a picture it’s just hard to picture what exactly you’re trying to do here. -1

(Also I think this already exists or it’s really something you don’t have to submit a lore submission for..)

The same can be said for your other two posts.

As stated i am on a mobile device so the page is very limited in view and hard to get everything right with spelling and grammer 

I will be sorting this out when i get to a pc and i will aslo post pictures once i am able to as the forums arnt alowing me to post pictures i have messages mod staff but no reply on why that is happeing 

I may just postva imgur link 

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.