QUINTUS IMPIRII [DiscordRP Signup]

ydegirl

1843 Marie Friederike Franziska Hedwig of Prussia | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Her Imperial Majesty, Volcatia Cispia Quintillus I of Quintus (c. 1291)

In the year 1289 after the fall of first half of the Quartem Impirii, ruled by Volcatia’s Father, Sparax I, a new Empire emerges from the dusts of the Fourth Empire, the Fifth Empire.

LORE

In the year 1201 the war Between the Sparax the VII (Different Sparax) supporters, Sparaxians, and the Candidus II supporters, Candisiums, broke out, waging on for 88 years. The city that used to be known as Astuidum, the Fourth Empires Jewel city, was burned to the ground after the Candisiums burned the Holy Cathedral, Also known as Martin Scriptor Cathedrali Basilica S. Astuidum, soon, the whole city burned to the ground, only a few parts of Astuidum standing; along with the Emperor’s immediate family burning. The Pagans of the North soon took advantage of this, raiding and sacking any city they could, with no Royal Guard to keep the vast Empire in check, many Villages starting to raid each other; a notable one being Clivensis. Both the Sparaxians and Candisium supporters being too busy fighting one another to notice, the Clivensis’s split off from the Northern Empire, quickly starting the Southern Kingdoms.

The Southern Kingdoms had many great warriors, originally starting out as the Kingdom known as Clivensis, they quickly grew into other Kingdoms, conquering the Southern Pagans, the Caelian worshippers, and the Lartians. This was quickly to be considered the second half of the Quartem Impirri (The Fourth Empire). They lived in relative peace for many years, with the Northern Astuidums fighting against one another. They were prosperous, exporting cotton and food to separate countries, with a boom in economics, the Empire was also experiencing a cultural renaissance. Art, Literature, Fashion, Philosophy that was long forgotten, and politics were practically rebirthed. And, in 1263, the Principis imperii, herede lege (Princess Imperial, Heir presumptive) Volcatia was born.

But, all good things must come to an end. After the Northern Astuidums ended their fights, electing an entirely new family to the throne, they set their sights on the Southern Kingdoms, now known as the Southern Empire. War waged between the two, with Sparax I fighting against Hanno I of Astuidum. They had many losses at first, especially in the Battle of Gripus, 1273, where the Princess Imperial, heir presumptive and her sister, Laurentina, were kidnapped by the enemy. Obviously quite distressed, Sparax I sent all of his troops to get his daughters back, only one made it back, unfortunately. It was Volcatia, the future empress of the Fifth Empire.

In 1289, after the fall of Astuidum, a new era emerged; the Fifth Era, ruled by Sparax’s daughter, Volcatia.

APPLICATION FORM

Discord:

Persona:

Nobility? (First come First Serve):

Have fun ?