Sign in to follow this  
Fwied

[PK] The Death of an Oren Capitalist

51RnNY0SmaL._AC_SX425_.jpg.ebfd7d996e8024a33194661c7001e778.jpg

”Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one” Dr. Seuss

The man laid on the bed thinking of how he wishes he could have done more, but he will have to leave his small legacy in the hands of his son Cole Roger. Dylan Roger is passing for an unknown reason but it is most likely from old age, is what they are told. Everyone is sent out of the room after he passes to read the will that Dylan Roger left.  It reads "I Dylan Roger write this with the witness of God and my only family. Red Roger, my brother I nae know. I am leaving this world due to my not knowing that I am too old to move around like I once did, and so I hope you look after your nephew Cole my son. You will be trusted to see that Green Carrington keeps his word and takes Cole as his apprentice. All my things have already been given to my son and I know that you will not be angered at me not leaving you anything for I have seen how much you have been blessed by God with. Red you will also see that Cole grows to be a kind man and see to it that he marries the right women. I pray for you and my Son here in what I hope is the skies. Farewell, my Son. Farewell, my Brother. Farewell". Then the will ends with a list of the things that were given to Cole Roger, and that is all.  

((First time doing a real post. Hopefully it is fine.