Lair Application

drowknows

Lair PRO MC Name: Idhanir

Lair Name: El Idhanir

Proposed Lair Locations (Highlight 3 on the map):

2020-05-01_1.png?width=1025&height=320

Anything that resides in the blue dots

Lair Lore (could link to an existing creature or other lore) (1000 words minimum):

https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Rassids

Spoiler

Lair Build and Infrastructure (photos required):

2020-05-01_13.54.23.png?width=538&height=406

The lair will mainly consist of tents such as these, though with different colour variations & sizes, along with small farms and a stable

Why can you not accomplish the niche of this lair’s roleplay in an existing settlement or nation? (We expect a substantial answer for this, not just ‘I don’t like them’).

The Settlement adopts the Rassid Culture, a Nomadic subrace of the Farfolk, they don’t have elaborate cities, nor will they need a entire charter to play them, sure they might have a small mudbrick/sandstone fort, though it will be nothing compared to humungous cities & palaces like others in arcas, then answering how come lairs are perfect for these types of roleplays, its a small nomadic group setting up camp somewhere in the desert.

What does this lair add to the greater world around them?:

Atleast to my knowledge, there hasn't been any Rassid groups on the map that had a actual outpost or settlement, creating more roleplay activities - hence adding onto the LOTC roleplay environment.

Aditional Information-

Contact me on discord, Seus#4667

I have 3 others joining me if this app were to be accepted

Edited by Seus

Hello Seuss, this application does not meet the Staff’s standard for what a Lair is. This camp could be done in another group’s region in coordination with them. I would suggest communicating with another group on Korvassa or on the mainland if you are still interested in putting this camp together.