[T4] DAUNTLESS CHARGE - ACTIVE
In the course of battle, a Templar may deem it necessary to charge upon cravenly or fleeing opponents. A Templar may thus swell with their flaming courage, and propel themself forth with the fury of Malchediael. MECHANICS: This ability requires  emotes to cast: The First requires a Templar to draw upon their courageous aura while focusing upon a single target as Holy White Flame gathers under their feet, the Second to completely envelop their bodies with their Holy White Flame, and a Third to charge and slam unto an opponent, resulting in their fiery maelstrom to disperse upon contact.
When Dauntless Charge is cast, the Templar may charge down a single target at a range of  Blocks. When struck, the concussive force of the charge is comparable to that of a sledgehammer. The maelstrom of White Flame also possesses the properties of "Furious Flame", thereby granting it the debilitating effects of Aurum.
It is noted that, should  Emote elapse without delivering the charge, Dauntless Charge will dissipate. This spell may be cast ONCE per combat scenario. REDLINES:
• This spell has  charge per combat encounter.
• A Templar may not cancel their charge after the second emote has passed and will not be able to cast another Dauntless Charge unless under effect by the Valiant Banner.
• A Templar may strike with their weapon at the completion of the charge to focus the concussive nature of their attack into a single strike. This said, they may also opt to simply shoulder bash.
• When enveloped with their Courageous Aura (2nd emote), the Templar's vision will be considerably reduced, resulting in a Templar only being able to see rough shapes.
• When charging their spell, a Templar may move  Blocks per turn until cast. This enables a Templar to move a grand total of  Blocks over the course of  Emotes.
• Dauntless Charge's concussive force will not stack with the material of a weapon used, nor will it result in a cutting-like effect. This is to say that the damage delivered by the Charge will always remain concussive in nature. • Dauntless Charge has to go over solid ground and the enemy must be mechanically accessible. • Should a Templar slam into anything that would be able to resist a hefty sledgehammer swing like in Dauntless Charge, they would get bruised and it would count as  minor wound for the Touch of Jophiael. CREDITS: Islamadon: Formatting.