Never done this before

manicfairy

So I’ve been apart of this community for awhile now. I first noticed the server early 2015 and joined not long after when I was 10, going on 11. I always used to fake my age and identities too because who tf would actually want to talk to a 10 year old lol. Especially if you’re over 20. I throughly convinced a lot of people that I was at least 17 for the longest time. Truth is, my birthday is coming up in June and I’m barely turning 16. This may or may not come off as a surprise for some. Anyway, my entire experience on this server had major downs, and ups as well. However most if not all of my issues I can definitely say we’re my own fault/ caused by me. I’ve made very deep relationships with some people, some going so far as to affect my public life, and mental health. I didn’t ever wish to go to school, my grades sucked because I never thought they were important and that playing this game was, and I only had acquaintances, not friends in real life. I obsessed over a lot of things that drove me nearly insane like frost witch, certain Magic’s, creatures and sometimes being apart of some sort of royal family. I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on myself and real life because a lot of my childhood was wasted. I apologize to anyone who I’ve affected if I did at all so I’m not gonna be back on the server for awhile