It's Musical_Mystery!

Musical_Mystery

Hi guys!

I’m new, obviously.  I’m from another server that use to have pretty robust RP, and now I’ve found you guys.  I’ve been reading through the wiki and the forums and I’m very interested.  On my server we did Nation level RP and we all ran our own countries (there wasnt that many people), and I’ve grown to love this style of playing.  Now that most everyone stopped playing, Im here.

I guess the only question I have is: what I should do after I’ve made my application?

Hello gamer. After you’ve made your app maybe join the discords, see what groups interest you the most, read some more lore, etc while you wait to be accepted/denied. 

Welcomeee! You can call me Rio 🙂  

As rukio says above, those are certainly will help you to familiarise yourself with the server. Once you’ve posted your application it is just a waiting game. When you’re whitelisted I’d say have fun exploring the map and find a place to get your character settled!

heya

If you want any help settling in, need any questions answered, feel free to hit me up @ fraserh#4462. Don’t mind telling you what I know about the countries of the world or pointing you to people who can. Good to have you on board.