Magicpastry

The Reward for Good Work is More Work

The Reward for Good Work is More Work

ngOA0DklJrYdXv2uYTT9QDM_JzD8o1nmNjJsKRf0spwGFGiOgKGzFlZigQ4juNx3MJO_5fNe_mwk-Vvdtm0YwNzrjCTfsErr7i04PI2sbsb7g6qxomSZWlyyjJQLeoA9MYBEWcle

Following the first democratic election of the Heial’thilln, we as Mali’thill have chosen our four Okariran and single Sohaer. 

OKARIR’HIYLUN: DELE SEREGON

image.thumb.png.95e3bf3849bd5ea68e4bd95da2a386ad.png

OKARIR’TIR: KAELAN ALDIN

OCXiV5B.png

OKARIR’MAEHR: SILVOS SYTHAERIN

xJonKPdl.png

((whom i so very much wish would have made a new one of these))

OKARIR’NOR: ELATHION DAGRE’SAE

Pose1.thumb.png.8fd759b15f761c91da966bc9b1e14c88.png

SOHAER: NELGAUTH MAEHR’TEHRAL

image.thumb.png.f46c938a2d2966514e2d374812d636ae.png

Let it be known, though, that their elections were not without challengers. Should these public servants falter in their service to the Silver State, we as Mali’thill must replace them with those whose drive shines greater. The reward for good work is more work, and so to keep the privilege of their office they must continue to earn their seat.

In the spirit of so rewarding the blood, sweat and tears of our most dutiful public servants, I -- Ikur Sullas, Maheral -- do appoint MURIEL URADIRhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/721204828533161985.png?v=1 as my voice in the position of Maelunir. In these days of strife he has been essential in organizing our most blessed Republic. In doing so, he has proven that while the Maheral is; the Maelunir should be.

All newly-elected officials (and Mister Uradir) will take their oaths of office FOUR ELVEN DAYS FROM NOW ((Sunday)) at 16:00 EST (Elven Standard Time). They shall recite their oaths of service publicly -- so be sure to witness them!

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

"Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya" Elahern exclaimed

Avern’dionne Fi’talareh exhales, “Let us hope they are not challenged for some time, elections are tiring.”

Posted (edited)

Alluin Miracaris agrees wholeheartedly with Avern'dionne, while similtaneously joining Elahern in a "Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya!" as approval kof the newly elected okariran and sohaer. 

Edited by Arachne_07