[✗] [CA Creature + Playable Creature] Parva Pariunt/Tarzenians

Limo_man

The Parva Pariunts

mvhOOjrymwYP20QRejvTL4RjCjuEmV8txqhwXG5o33XPh0igsluDycIxohoBvDLyIzOLMhf3ftt1k9Pt1E51x5mxNiFr-gSk10cZdf4ZmA05qMJrVrsUX6VHgZNpFlCv062dd2uu

This was the best pic I could find =-(

Traits and description

Resembling small deformed children and frequently referred to as the Tarzenians, the Parva Pariunts, are most commonly found in the Wick Woods near Haense. These small abominations had originated in the Wick Wood. Today, they are thought to be children who have been SO mentally damaged and abandoned by civilization, that their bodies undergo a reaction called Tarzindinitus; the process in which the body adapts to its surroundings to an exponential level for the price of the host’s civilized being. The Parva Pariunts are known to be able to understand basic common, as well as have the ability to digest raw meats that would typically harm other descendants. 

These small little feral things are usually about 3-4 ft tall, having the stamina of a marathoner, and speed that rivals a fox. Though Tarzenians have quite outstanding stamina, and speed, they are quite fragile. Some might say that they are about as fragile as a small infant. These small runts are quite hostile when found, as they have it in their heads that you’ll actively try to destroy their surroundings. Though weak, the small creatures have the ability to use and craft common tools and are quite potent if in a horde; when one appears, it is likely that more lie around somewhere. Reports say that the groups can span from anywhere from 5-25+ Tarzenians.

Origins and history

Back when the Drifter wandered throughout Haense as their renowned bounty dealer, he would ask for a lot of animal hides, or skins (whenever he had sent those willing out on various bounties). The reason would be assumed to pay off some sort of unknown debt that he had owned.

As the bounty hunters had left the monumental amounts of rotting animal carcasses, and corpses, littered throughout the Wick Wood once they had skinned their prey, the Drifter would unknowingly play a hand in the creation of these small little gremlins.

The growth of these small little goblin-like things would not be apparent until the introduction of the Eagle Legion into the Wick wood who would enslave the slum dwellers of these forests, tormenting and abandoning those who served them for the purpose of fun. It was said that the small children who would be released from their abusive grasps would have been so mentally deteriorated and scarred, that growth became impossible for them for the trade-off of their horrifying transformation.

Now holding a slight presence in the Haeanse Wick-Wood, these things would now have become a symbol of folklore that has been morphed into stories in order to scare kids into not wandering into the woods alone.

Characteristics/Behavior:

The Parva Pariunt acts as if it were a barbaric child that had gone mentally unstable/mad. Known for their mischievous nature, Tarzenians take from those who camp, or visit, in their habitats. Whether it be food or weapons, the small little gremlins will take anything they can get their little slender hands-on. If the Tarzenians feel their life or habitat is threatened, they will attack any who have caused or are believed ay bring harm, without a second thought.

Appearance:

These small little things can span anywhere from 3’0 to 4’5 feet tall. With the concept of a child’s body, they are generally, extremely slender beings that look exceediingly malnourished; along with the exception of a few deformations on some occasions. Though not common, deformities do happen to the Parva Pariunts, and when they do, it is drastic. Sometimes they can even prevent or obstruct range of movement or sight depending on how bad they are.

OOC Reasoning for lore write: 

Throughout this map, and my time as the Drifter, my event’s have held a lasting impact on the Wick Wood’s environment and ecosystem to my belief. I thought it would be cool to sort of show and give back to players who have attended bounty events, that the way they handle these events and certain made choices chad left lasting, or short term, impacts on the game’s world around them; and not just the story for once.

Habitat:

The Parva Pariunts can be found in any and all environments. They are more common to find in forests based on their place in an ecosystem.

Diet:

The Tarzenian's Preferred food is raw meat. Though they will eat just about anything they are able to get.

Redlines:

-Very vulnerable to any and/or all attacks. They are able to be killed somewhat easily by bare hands.

-Even though these things can be understood to a basic degree, they are untamable to anyone who would dare to try and tame one.

-Are sophisticated enough to use the tools they find or create their own tools that are very primal. I.E stone tools, javelins, short-bows, spears, daggers, arrow-heads. Nothing above basic weaponry is within their ability to use.

-Very fast. As fast as a fox. 

-High stamina count. Can endure costly movement well. Usually has enough to run a marathon.

-Can Understand Common/any language previously known, NOT SPEAK IT

Edited by Zachary725
I had a stroke writing ooc reason

I felt it right to say my inspiration was from a creature in Diablo 3 named the Fetish. The little things kinda made me think this up a bit better since I've been trying to draw up a creature idea for a while now :p.

Wick rat children Wick rat children Wick rat children

I like it, good story, and a good race in general, though could have more info +1

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.