Second Folk's Council of Almaris

mateolog

Second Folk's Council of Almaris

QNXcRlms5yPvak8OLnyJTXk-2Rv1Sc5dEnQxoJl_i9_lpMqG6cF6GAgdAh2cPzmKfoiKgNcdUVriygNgzD9fENbSV_3a9KxT1Gdh4I61YekJQkvlvETrzjGH1Oeyb62K6UthcxZw
Three years after the arrival into Almaris we as the folk Council make Known the following decisions:

High Chief Election
Through an unanimity vote it was decided that Hefrumm will have a new run of High Chief elections. The runners at the moment are the Chief of the Cottonwood clan Bhodi and the current High Chief Karl Blackroot.

9dqtsmlLEk-LjrhZi765hb-f8jLTnR7Gxzw8y92e9qrSE2Yrl77NO15UT45j_GRPjnHiF_xF0JJmOTUX5a365i2FXkO_HewnYjr1UoJdd59WkL79ZsL8uPlmvYJLOgPQzAf6pEc7

Chiefs’ Council number requirement change
The number of clan members needed for a clan in Hefrumm to be able to join the council of Chiefs’ will be reduced from 3 to 2. However, they will still need to follow the other requirements as set forth in the constitution of Hefrumm.

YWJuu-GaeO54zIHmu7G-WkVm9FoRM2KabJjjjL3UcK4MhmgmcXJvY5XA3Jm3IGMY-ZiYQCKwudYF2g1xZAKxYg6W6hDBbxI-SG0FboQdDhPB5PrJSumL9uXNEApGoljUWinWvYe9

Clan Windrock new member of the Chiefs’ Council
Clan Windrock has been approved to join the council of Chiefs’ as they possess the numbers. The decision will be official once that they have ordered the needed paperwork.

Reformation of the Chiefs’ Council
The late days of Arcas left the chiefs’ council weak and without enough members to hold legitimacy, for that reason its powers were transferred to the folk council. Now that the Cottonwoods have reorganized themselves the Council of Chiefs’ will reform itself. Yazmorra Chief and representative of the Blackroots in the Chiefs’ Council, Bhodi Chief and representative of the Cottonwoods in the Chiefs’ Council, Tasdroul Chief and representative of the Windrock clan, Karl High Chief and representative of Hefrumm.

6RxtImlmbRwmWioqovcApPIJb4ZhpawHpEP8mTyJXGaV88gwB6zS9LWo6tCAExM7ZqgXT6pK-eDX9BG1S3s5aI2ltRmjFBmnE1z_2gHQUr69HcurYkr4OseyBK1CNWESfDzyhiMm

Decreed by the folk Council
-Signed High Chief Karl Blackroot-