TO NOMINATE AN OKARIR'HIYLUN

OgRXEEkyEqmWgP6rq4boRyghbmmI3kp4R7XDA_eTAXBBr7we2XBztM6Vw1EHdSNGf0QL8rsR2YJYN8sGkur1GFGG3CD-bJyFb5L6CPp3x04W2SZwuD-gqK7eLXXdZUr-wzkINjRH

To Nominate an Okarir’hiylun
A Nomination of Self
14th of the Amber Cold, 6 S.A.

A rather fashion-forward elfess adorned in fine silk robes and golden hair accessories to match her fiery locks atop her head made her way towards the bulletin board in the center of Karinah'siol, a city that had long awaited her return and she was to make her return known in the only way she knew how, one of eloquence and grace. One that would ensure that she made her mark on people and their progress, and so she pinned the following message;

People of Silver,

It is not unknown that this city has grown quiet, in my years of travel I have noticed that there is something this city lacks, vibrance. The previous Okarir’hiylun did a well enough job maintaining the city but it requires a certain diligence to bring back life and color into a city of Silver. When I roam the streets I find that most simply keep to simple hues of silver, white, and a mirage of light blues, the individuality which is important to preserving the health of the people in all aspects is lacking.
 I intend to change such, with bringing the spark of life back into the city via soirees, encouraging children to come out of their homes, maintaining the clinic, but most importantly ensuring the sanctity of our culture. It is my belief that we need a spark and someone dedicated to rebuilding the people and State by focusing on all aspects of the health, cultural and physical. Hence why I, Valyris Wynasul, am nominating myself for the position of Okarir’hiylun. I may not have been back in the city for long, but when my people need a spark for change, I intend to be that spark and I implore the people of the Silver State to be that spark with me.

Sincerest Regards,
Valyris Wynasul