Maid or Olog needed for blind bishop

Crows

Maid or Olog Wanted For Blind Bishop 

EAYUQSIpDR6Trc-_97uaQgJEKuV4Bey56RIllmCaeZytw4MTluks_WGdsSBV0A8ZjgM4Qy3bhzBW2XIDu1_KwC_UO-SMGFqg5vVvhGvOc6JQUfE_O_iCFAmFt4i_YtWgUlIve8NV

I am a blind dark elf bishop in need of a maid to help with getting around and getting places. I have had some problems getting around and reading things. Things like bumping into walls not being able to read and not being able to write letters or birds. If your goblin or an orc you must be above 1.5 (meters) or 5 (Feet). Goblins and orcs must know full common and must be Canonist. Must have fancy clothes because I have no reason for someone to have a maid uniform because I can not see. I am nay a fan of ANY isa members being my maid but if they are i will live with it. I will pay 5 mina a saints week maybe more if you are polite and civilized. Men need not apply unless olog . 

-Bishop Methas 

"Where zuhmbuhdy guhnna fynd ah whytewazhed Olog, who can read, cahn thynk enuff to follow canon zpiritz, and who doezn't ahlzo need caring fohr?" Nin tilts her head to the side in utter bafflement. "Why de height requiremehnt? Mozt gobboz nub dat tahll... Diz juhzt nonzenze." she grumbles, balls up the letter, and tosses it into the firepit.

3 hours ago, Crows said:

I am a blind dark elf bishop

Renault scowls before muttering to his Uncle "Every day we stray further from GOD."

2 minutes ago, Squiggles said:

"Where zuhmbuhdy guhnna fynd ah whytewazhed Olog, who can read, cahn thynk enuff to follow canon zpiritz, and who doezn't ahlzo need caring fohr?" Nin tilts her head to the side in utter bafflement. "Why de height requiremehnt? Mozt gobboz nub dat tahll... Diz juhzt nonzenze." she grumbles, balls up the letter, and tosses it into the firepit.

Methas would hear the calls "No limit and ologs dont have to follow canonism"  he'd scream hoping they'd hear