Voodoo_BirD

Ok so I do not know if I am doing this right, so I will change it or move it if need be.

But anyway, I was looking for somebody who could play as a sister character, they're gonna be half orc (you can do a sub-species if you want too)-half elf (High elf). You could go with Ashryn since that is the name for the sister or we could just say that they changed it, also they shall be 4 years old, also my character and the sister are half siblings

Also for the last name is Vorora but it could be Vorora-(whatever prefix from that married). also this is what my character looks likes, also please don't ask my male character is in a dress.

Also new role is the father who is Inchel Vorora, if you wanna be him or you can be an adopted sibling like my sister is doing, a half sibling on the mother's side since elf curse but you can be an older sibling than Corbin if you want too, or you can be a twin character with someone, if you and someone are wanting to be twins please message me so I could know, also you can make customize the children however but it has at least has to inherit one feature of either parent unless if they're adopted, also for the father, he is 456 currently.

You can also be the step-mother which is the Orc, and you can choose the age, name, and what their appearance/personality is.

Contact me if you want to take the role by discord. my username and # is: Pluto-Saturn-To-Leroy-Omalett#8973, you can message me on here with the messaging thing if you don't have discord, you can ask in the comments if you like too, or msg me in Minecraft on the server. Also if more than one person wants to join, you could be the father/mother or just a new sibling that was adopted since elf curse, or we could say mother orc married to someone else or something and had children, or you can be a twin with someone but you need to ask me and the person who you want to be twins with.

Screenshot (30).png

Edited by Voodoo_BirD
fixing things up

A great roleplayer. Will recommend to be their sibling!

9 minutes ago, Suicidium said:

A great roleplayer. Will recommend to be their sibling!

I don't know really what to say but thank you

Update with the post, you can now either be Inchel who is the father or the step-mother who is an Orc, and you can choos there the name, also you can now be another sibling other than Ashryn, but Ashryn is still open so yeah-