A Missive to Elvenesse

A letter sent to the High Sea Prince, with a copy posted onto Elvenesse's notice board as well.

4GoAp-Sp8nJ26XWCgUXvB52LWcBocKFfuFjURatSxwaZ8SkGIosry9swIvKd0UZ7VcsEwW5raqI49LXGgmKFXgcADe2WGNwMbak6rFbjsTRK0hVRfEe7VLwe84yvb_pAg9xlJINn

“To the Princedom of Elvenesse,

I write this to you from a neutral standpoint. As tensions rise between two of the three nations within the west, I believe a statement must be written on behalf of Talon’s Port. Our city, nor it’s vassal, shall take part in any acts of war between Krugmar and Elvenesse, should it come to that. This as I see it, is your fault, and your fault only. We all know peace does not last long, but alas, you seem to have sped up the process of ending it. A minor inconvenience you have caused, I might say.

This is simply not just to say we shall not fight if it were to end up needed, but we will also not be dragged into this as it currently stands. We want no part in any of this, and prefer to stay at peace. Simply look at these as boundaries, boundaries that if you dare cross, will have consequences. I do not mean to threaten you like this, nor mean disrespect in the slightest while writing this. If you wish to privately speak with me on this matter, please do so.”

Signed, Athri Onfroi Belrose

Talon’s Port Minister of Foreign Affairs

zp4tPfuPTgJVV1v6fKOEAEYcduh7w85annepouTABVvZFkR2u9Jer9hhfjUZW3vqh6hS874H7FH1JtgQHZcxLPR_ODrzbx1idQqQIxk6ArfKpfqPzHjV1Yil6iXzQxH112k2njtd

Spoiler

my discord is neojunior#0657 if y'all want to talk!