[FAILED] ¬BOUNTY: Entrapped Brethren¬

Joltastik

[!] A bounty note is pinned to numerous boards across Almaris, written in neat cursive.

4CxnKSz.png

<=>BOUNTY: ENTRAPPED BRETHREN<=>

To whomever it may concern,

I, along my trusted party of three compatriots recently made an excursion into the accursed, vermin infested City of Luciensburg with the purpose of safely extracting Diana Van Dijk, the Duchess of Venerra. Her magnificence was rendered entrapped within the forsaken burg once it was overwhelmed by vermin, and our codes bound our swords to the safety of the Royal family of Venerra. As a consequence, we quickly embarked upon this long journey once we heard the news. If only we knew then a smidgen of what we were to expect--... then perhaps things would've turned out differently.

Upon stealthily venturing into the town under the guise of night, I must admit that the carelessness of our actions led to detection. One of the vermin picked off the rustling of our heavy armor, and came forth to investigate. Alas, the alarm was soon rung, and my cohort was thereby stuck in the streets of Luciensburg. As droves of rats filled the streets, we scattered as a means to divert their attention. I barely managed to reach the City's walls and jump over them, at the risk of breaking my own feet, no less! My fellow knights took other ventures though, and the presence of several patrols of vermin let me know that I didn't have a chance to find them on my own.

I know for sure that they are still in that accursed City somewhere! To any sellswords and mercenaries that might fancy a gander, know this:

-The Duchy of Venerra is willing to secure a cash prize of 1000 minas to whomever shall safely recover Her Eminence, Duchess Diana Van Dijk-- along any and all remnants or remains of my fellow knights.

-A cash prize of 500 minas to whomever shall safely recover Her Eminence, Duchess Diana Van Dijk only!

[!] A crude portrait of the Duchess is hereby drawn:

<======================================================>

a1236572514edb5a265fc3445b0adfc7.jpg

<======================================================>

For more details, find me encamped at the Refugee Camp known as "Ram's Field". And be vigilant and wary of vermin in advance on your travels here!

-Signed- Ser Richard de Wit, Esteemed Knight and Loyal Venerran Man-At-Arms.

((Joltastik#2008))

“Venerra? Is it not a principality?” Questioned a noblewoman with there brow raised  while off upon her travels around the Holy Orenian Empire.

"Well we planned to ruin abunch of those rats sometime, might as well get the extra coin" Aeonn's voice would echo out into the room as the six of eight thrones have been filled.

[!] Another note is hastily scribed, copied and pinned to the aforementioned bounty missives. It reads as such:

"Blasted be the wrath of the Unholy Putrid! Blasted be the sloth of the sellswords of this realm! In GOD, we have found purpose!

Her Magnificence is gone, and our offer with her! This bounty is hereby defunct! Hear ye, hear ye!

-Signed- Richard de Wit, Former Knight and Loyal Man of GOD."