THE LEGITIMIZATION OF A BARROW

GMRO

8OlRIIYwEk2Yx0btLlq4xBfy8LfRYb7GzI8Nwscyd2acVS-tY6DSowp8EwQAtSl8ko-S21_gKTp3cCS6BF999xqZ5sbJNe6Oo2FFWWTbPwL2zKtNUmpopbu38P7MF_ucj5HK8Y4h

THE LEGITIMIZATION OF A BARROW

It has ever been the case in the House of Ruthern that children of illegitimate birth are supposed to be treated with the same love and respect deserving of the trueborn children of the house, due to the nature of the house's founding in Ruther ‘Bonebreaker’ Barrow. It is with such that as the Patriarch of House Ruthern I do wish to bestow the right of the full Ruthern name upon my brother’s daughter who has done much in aiming to help the house of Tavisha Barrow.

Tavisha has managed to push forward in her efforts within both representing House Ruthern in the Attenlund expedition along with her cousin and my heir, Ailred, as well as additionally serving in the officer core of the new Brotherhood of Saint Karl. It is my hope that she continues to prove herself in the years to come as a fully fledged member of the house. 

Signed, 

His Grace, Maric var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstrat