hemomancy

THE UNIFIED DOMAIN OF VORTICE

Internal Documentation

Of The Archive’s Library

On Monarchy and Reformation

Blair C. Fester

On the Monarch

0.1 Article I - Definition

i.      The Monarch of Vortice is defined as those peoples taking upon the position of Monarch. Always tied within one individual of either Elven, Human, Dwedish, Orcish, or  Mix Blood; elected of Department Heads and by Department Heads.

ii.     The Monarch of Vortice holds supreme power over Vortice, Her People’s, and her fairings.

iii.    A Monarch holds the position of Monarch till they either abdicate, are removed, or die.

iv.   To signify one of the Monarch of Vortice, the title shall be Monarch.

-Ex: Monarch Athri

-Abv: MOV Athri

0.2 Article II - Selection

i.      A Monarch is elected through and within the Departments of Vortice.

- A 2/3rds majority vote is required to approve a Monarch.

ii.     The Monarch of Vortice holds supreme power over Vortice, Her People’s, and her fairings.

- Failure to oblige within the one elven week time-frame automatically elects the longest-serving Department Head as Monarch.

0.3 Article III - Powers

i.      The Monarch of Vortice holds supreme will over all Vortice’s wealth, peoples, laws, etc. So be, they follow the laws and existing constitutional papers of Vortice.

ii.     The Monarch of Vortice holds the right to establish and create laws. Too, remove and abolish existing.

iii.    The Monarch of Vortice holds the right to appoint Department Heads. Too, remove and abolish tenures of existing Department Heads.

iv.   The Monarch of Vortice holds the right to Knight members of the Vortice community.

v.   The Monarch of Vortice holds the right to establish treaties, non-aggression pacts, and war with or against other governmental bodies.

-Too, is the signature of a Monarch binding. They must uphold such.

vi.   The Monarch of Vortice may award exclusive titles upon citizenry for noble deeds and such.

0.4 Article IV - Primary Region Overseer

i.      The serving Monarch shall hold the title of Primary Region Overseer; a title dubbed upon the skygods.

- The Law of Monks may decree the Primary Region Overseer supreme, but if deemed unfit, a 2/3rds vote of the Departments may deem the existing Primary Region Overseer unfit and have such removed. (To the extent this forcibly abdicates the Monarch in question is situational.)

0.5 Article V - Legal Privilege

i.      The Monarch of Vortice holds protections against their person.

ii.     Crimes committed against a Monarch charges the assailant with double the penalty.

iii.    Immedient children may take upon the title ‘Prince/Princess.’

- Too, do they hold the same privilege within Article V, ii.

iv.   Upon abdication, a Monarch may take upon the position of a Department Head; save for if a seat is vacant.

- Forcible abdication nulls this privilege.

On the Congress

i.      The existing Congress of Vortice shall be dissolved upon the acceptance of this constitution.

On Departments

i.      Department of Internal Affairs

-The Department of Internal Affairs decrees upon Stewardry, Taxation, Land Management, and City Planning.

ii.     Department of External Affairs

-The Department of External Affairs are peoples elected by the Monarch to represent, guard, and accompany a Monarch upon diplomatic treks.

iii.    Department of Justice

-The Department of Justice maintains the City Watch and City Laws and it’s proceedings.

iv.    Department of Science & Magery

-The Department of Science & Magery dictates researchers, magicians, and artificers and their work within Vortice.

v.     Department of Health & Welfare

-The Department of Health & Welfare manages medical aid provided to citizenry, departments, and the Monarch

vi.   Department of Stationeries

-The Department of Stationeries is tasked with logging, documenting, and organizing all Vortice legal workings. Laws, Missives, Etc.

vii.   Department of Advisors

-The Department of Advisors consist of Monarch-elected entities that sit close and commune in times of need with the Monarch on matters.

i. The Department of Advisors is exclusive in it’s ability in the matter of having all members sit close with the Monarch; contradictory to Article II, ii Lines 2-4.

ii. The Department of Advisors shall not have a Head. Each respective member holding the legal privilege of a Department Head.

viii.   The title of a Department Head shall be Lady/Sir.

-Ex: Lady Blair

-Abv: DH Blair

o.2 Article II - Powers

i.      The Departments of Vortice may, as a whole within their sect, have full decree upon the work designated to them. They may create laws, policies, etc and provide jobs                within their departments.

-Laws, policies, etc may be vetoed by the acting Monarch of Vortice.

ii.     The Departments of Vortice may elect a Department Head to represent their practice with a 2/3rds majority vote.

-Department Heads act as sole leaders within a department.

-Department Heads may represent their department to the Monarch.

-Department Heads act as a ‘council’ to the Monarch. Referenced when asked upon.

-Department Heads may be elected as Monarch.

-Department heads serve within their position till they die, abdicate, or are removed.

iii.    The Departments of Vortice may vote to abdicate the Monarch for any reason

-This vote must reach 2/3rds majority of all Department Heads to process.

zp4tPfuPTgJVV1v6fKOEAEYcduh7w85annepouTABVvZFkR2u9Jer9hhfjUZW3vqh6hS874H7FH1JtgQHZcxLPR_ODrzbx1idQqQIxk6ArfKpfqPzHjV1Yil6iXzQxH112k2njtd

Monarch of Vortice, Athri Onfroi Belrose

xXXFKv3p8s7ZM6s31CqBw8qjTko955p1pSeZ9iYn4OBZS1mwRlewyjcOw640ci0oNN4nMUEyV7v1J2MmSkjeIhfXJe7zEGH6CJI3NJfsPNkEWormeBxUt3BJGGq-ZWRu3n3PtkQP

Department of Internal Affairs, Blair C. Fester

D4hzRdqqvEPVfMwcemnVYXI13_V2Mr2yUCUV3BvyT1H5LiIeFkoL2HLFkrn7tAbnoZP237ezIOKa7_ivMEWyQU0IOMe1DkhwH2Jo8odFknYlTMBchRlzDcx4hihT_ilYopMvgtCk

Department of  Science & Magery, Lenora Jusmia

AAK4RzW9rDtDDXXGVIvCUn0DWlJ9yveJ6mromkAqCeYvM67zxCRhJYfexhqT3JXz3_rV2gEO03saPI3-qMK0nn8aUWNHdtyUJlqsOjj586SBqIbdkPgsYcDqlURzKc2WB7cfBTSJ

Department of Health & Welfare, Doctor Sana Medii'la

gewRIzXky0SzA1sxVDsmwP3pAIdUYXy1yDiNoTUAdT_HSWCdSbVBsiPI-qXHyAZ1n4nKTQ1McVT4mcDAWbwKofwABxvxgRVdNg9v4vWtM3MS0TlOIkFv3PEFmiEK50jSJuIzWXLP

Department of Justice, Silas Asastel

YTLUJxmymisxTMqPD6XG_xgbAelvLfwandrtgfJbgPIU8p1NpjXNYCx2nL706cVLG4K45k3MXZHBwNfNGuQA9Di0p3R-mgimG77jBQ8GgnUTDVEaXdx9W0yVa1bq2pNLwsk3ZFZb

Advisor, Gusiam Jusmia