Feodor May's Campaign Post for Grand Maer

Sander

FEODOR MAY
Aye for May!
ae54ce508d1167d4351ab71d3d3d7b8f.png
A depiction of Feodor May declaring his candidacy for Grand Maer, 386 E.S.

"Do you want a man for Grand Maer who's seasoned through and through?
But not so dog-gone seasoned that he won't try something new?
A man who's old enough to know? And young enough to do?
Well, it's up to you! It's up to you! It's strictly up to you!
BUT it's Fe-o-dor, Fe-o-dor, Fe-o-dor, Fe-o-dor, Fe-o-dor, Fe-o-dor;
FEODOR FOR ME!"

Aye for May!
Feodor May, a creator, a visionary, the tutor of the future King of Haense himself, is running to be YOUR new Grand Maer! He's not going to tell you his opponents are bad, no! He's just got a better plan for the people of Karosgrad than any others have! And you, dear people of Karosgrad, deserve the best. Don't you? 

Feodor will set to work on making Karosgrad truly feel like home and he will do so together with all of you! Let us all celebrate our culture, beautify our quarters and fraternize with our neighbours. So that when any man comes to our beloved Karosgrad we May say; gaze upon the treasure WE created and be welcome!

So how about we go make a home we can be proud of? Say AYE for MAY!

May's Agenda

If elected as your new Grand Maer, I promise to work to accomplish the following six goals:

I: Renovating the Town Hall of Karosgrad and making it a true city centre.
II: Hosting a World Expo in which any of our friends from abroad may come to Karosgrad to show us the ways of their land and revel in ours.
III: Working with the Royal Courts to organize theatre performances.
IV: Giving Karosgrad a more traditional and homely feel and making the city more accommodating for horse owners.

V: Working with the Brotherhood of Saint Karl to realize the paper concept of an emergency defense system.
VI: Offering citizens of Karosgrad a say in affairs through public referendum.

"I am Feodor May and I endorse this message"
643169465_VoteMay.thumb.png.ba69cfab3510fc7adf04af5c04eedaec.png

Norli Norvarsson casts his ballot, utterly convinced in the objective genius of Feodor May.

Zachary Casablanca taps his foot and hums a familiar melody as he does his rounds around Karosgrad, Feodor May’s jingle stuck in his head.

Edited by Kriaan